Dr. Mario Games

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
I have been playing a lot of Dr. Mario lately [NES and SNES], and just been listening to a lot of different remixes of the Fever song [I must confess, I am in love].

I really enjoy Dr. Mario 64 as well. And I would love to get my hands on it once again.

When I think of that song, the lyrics come to mind now:

[if there is a topic about Dr. Mario already...then I apologize. I searched, and found nothing]

Brentalfloss is awesome. I can't wait for his second CD to come out. It annoys me that most people only know him for the Dr. Mario song. >_< I've actually listened to all of his songs.

Anyways I haven't played a DM game.

I have the original on the NES (I think I remember being scared of the viruses), and I have the remake on the GBA. The GBA version has to be one of my most played GBA games.

I prefer Dr. Wario. Not really, but it's fun.

Red Barchetta said:
I have the original on the NES (I think I remember being scared of the viruses), and I have the remake on the GBA. The GBA version has to be one of my most played GBA games.
There's a GBA version? How was I not informed about this? Oh my gosh, that's awesome. ^_^ I'm jealous.

Mario4Ever said:
I prefer Dr. Wario. Not really, but it's fun.

:lol: Dr. Wario?

NintendoQueen said:
Red Barchetta said:
There's a GBA version? How was I not informed about this? Oh my gosh, that's awesome. ^_^ I'm jealous.

Yup, it was released as part of the GBA's Classic NES Series games.

Red Barchetta said:
NintendoQueen said:
Red Barchetta said:

Yup, it was released as part of the GBA's Classic NES Series games.

Nice! I need to check that out! ^_^

Dr. Javelin said:
Have childhood memories of playing Dr. Mario 64, it was great.

Still a pretty good game.
Hellz yeah, Javelin! :] I want to play Dr. Mario 64 now...but we rented it a long time ago...

'3K said:
NintendoQueen said:
:lol: Dr. Wario?
Yes. It's unlockable in the first WarioWare game on GBA.

Ohh, okay! Thanks! ^_^ I had no idea...plus, I don't think I have the first WarioWare game. ;~;

Same as Yoshidude.

Although I've listened to the OSTs and they're pretty good, so I might give it a whirl, even though I'm not exactly that big on puzzle type games.

I think there's a WiiWare version, any ways, I've never heard the OSTs or played it, but I've heard good things about it, so if they still have it, I'll buy the points to get it.

Yeah, it's a puzzle game (kind of like Tetris in some aspects).

MarioBros2 said:
I think there's a WiiWare version, any ways, I've never heard the OSTs or played it, but I've heard good things about it, so if they still have it, I'll buy the points to get it.

As far as I know, Nintendo never removes anything from the Wii Shop Channel, so it should still be there somewhere.

Back