Nintendo doesn't fail.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Toad85 said:
TOOK FUCKING LONG ENOUGH.
And too think I almost wouldn't get this if I had splurged my money on something else.
...well I probably still won't be able to get this because of the capture card but maybe I'll find something else to buy it with.

1. yay the May Nintendo Power is out that means I should be getting it soon

2. About time, Nintendo. I've been thinking about trying this game out for a while, and if it's getting a Wii version, I might think about getting it.

Oh think god now I can finally get this like I've been trying to for the past three years.

Yoshidude99 said:
Is it coming to the uk too?
It's been out there for 3 years......

And if you actually read the article:

Europe has already had this collection for 3 years...

Also, it only took 3 years to finally come to the U.S.

notbad.jpg

Doesn't concern me, though, my original still works.

meh.

Never liked pikman and probably never will. On top of that, probably the only impressive nintendo game ive seen in years is sm3dl and pokemon b/w.

Zae said:
meh.

Never liked pikman and probably never will. On top of that, probably the only impressive nintendo game ive seen in years is sm3dl and pokemon b/w.
SM3DL wasn't impressive. It was just a hack of SMG.

I thought Super Mario 3D Land was a clever way to combine both 2D and 3D aspects of the Mario series.

Also, about time Nintendo you started focusing on series not named "Pokemon" "Zelda" or "Mario".

Nabber said:
Zae said:
meh.

SM3DL wasn't impressive. It was just a hack of SMG.

sm3dl actually looks good, while smg is just a pure bore fest. Also think you mean SMG2, not sm3dl.

Although this is only going by looks but w/e.

Yeah SM3DL wasn't actually too great of a game in my opinion, as I've stated in the Shroom. Super Mario Galaxy was great though.

New Play Control! Pikmin 2! I've never played Pikmin before, though.

I liked Super Mario 3D Land, but it never seemed to impress me like how Super Mario Galaxy (1) did.

Gamefreak75 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Is it coming to the uk too?
It's been out there for 3 years......

And if you actually read the article:

Europe has already had this collection for 3 years...

Also, it only took 3 years to finally come to the U.S.

notbad.jpg

Doesn't concern me, though, my original still works.
I've never seen it anywhere only Pikmin 1 for GCN and Pikmin 1 for Wii

With the word "fail" in the title, I thought it had something to do with Baby Time...then I realized that it wasn't in Mindless Junk. :P

Anyway, I wonder how Chuggaa's going to react to this. Skip to 9 minutes.

Joey Wheeler said:
With the word "fail" in the title, I thought it had something to do with Baby Time...then I realized that it wasn't in Mindless Junk. :P

I think the title IS a play on Baby Time's topics, though

Majin Vegeta said:
Ah Baby Time. The only user more hated then me.
Oh I wouldn't bet on that, I do have a thing for hating people who try to derail topic into hate topics.

He's got a good point there.

Anyway, I've been wanting to get one of the Pikmin games. But with the 30 day time limit, I get the feeling I wouldn't be able to complete the first one. I might be able to beat Pikmin 2 though since there's no limit on how many days you have to finish.

I spent half a day in Pikmin 1 trying to kill a giant Bulborb and once I did I got mass Pikmin death beause I didn't know they drowned in water.

Back