ATWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contra(dictory)

also I hang out here, I guess
ATWA
A Totally Wasted Attempt: at writing at life at love at glory
A Totally Wasted Attempt (at being known)
At The World's Ascent

This is the reboot to Typical Tragedy. Things are similar, but things are radically different as well. And Tabuu, our main character, is a more unlikable bastard than ever. This is completely intentional, and I want to stress ME AND CHARACTER TABUU ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON. THE HUGE AMOUNTS OF "FUCK" AND GENERAL ANTAGONISM AGAINST THE READER IS COMPLETELY INTENTIONAL, BECAUSE TABUU'S SORT OF A FUCKING ASSHOLE. HE WILL UNDERGO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT THROUGH THE STORY, THOUGH.

Re: At The World's Ascent

uh

didn't you say something about typical tragedy being a totally wasted attempt at writing?

(this is the part where I end up looking silly or you curse me for my insane memory)

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT THIS IS SHOCKING
anyway it seems cool. Is this going to be interactive, or is that just the style of the table of contents?

Blue said:
Reload the page bro.
couldn't you just have put that in the original post without editing...?
Blue said:
And yeah, I did.
:smug:
Nabber said:
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT THIS IS SHOCKING
admittedly I laughed.

So, uh, cool or something. It's good to see you haven't been irreparably damaged by this.

after having my heart broken by the same chick multiple times
Really?

Yeah Tabuu curses way too much for my taste, even if it's supposed to be like that. It's just annoying to read.

Nabber said:
Really?

Yeah Tabuu curses way too much for my taste, even if it's supposed to be like that. It's just annoying to read.
I need a cause for the character's depression and shitty outlook on life. Like I said, that's going to change.

Like I said, it'll die down later on. Most noticeably when he's stoned off his ass or in the presence of friends, like Alex.

Nabber said:
Angry Tabuu + Karkat = Fictional Tabuu

seriously, he's like raging about everything. It's kind of absurd and unbelievable.
Nabber said:
Really?
yeah, lemme find the User Soup episode on one of the other times

EDIT: Here.

I'm not raging at Smiley. At all.

My posts weren't raging at her. Everything I've said about her- breaking my heart in the fucking cruelest manners possible, multiple times- happen to be true. Anyways, Smiley's just a friend and I have this endless capacity of forgiveness for friends because, in all honesty, I kind of depend on them.

Tabuu the character is based on me, but no, I'm not that pissed off and depressed.

Blue said:
I'm not that pissed off and depressed.
...anymore. You were pretty depressed before you came out with the story to the general population.

I can vouch for this though, Nabber. Tabuu's fine now. or maybe he's secretly plotting revenge, who knows...

Yeah, but I kind of cheered up within the day. I'm still feeling kind of confused and sad because of such a long relationship coming to a close- all those awesome plans I had for the future, gone- so I'm just kind of stumbling around at the moment, not sure of what to do next. Writing is always fun, though.

Also, would anybody be interested in me reading these aloud and recording it? I dunno, I think it'd be sort of fun.

Dr. Javelin said:
Overkill.

The similarities to Karkat would be too much to bear.

seriously though why would you do that
Hmmm it's about time we make a chart of who is who on this forum.

Why would I do that? I dunno, it'd help me get into character. Here, I'll read the Intro, record it, and see how it turns out.

actually no fuck that I'm too lazy

Blue said:
Also guys look at the main story page and you might faint in pleasure
I had been expecting a Homestuck reference for some reason but I like what I see.

So you're getting another sountrack for this? One that we'll actually get to hear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back