ATWA

Status
Not open for further replies.
SexyEspeon said:
are there any signs ups?
>implying that there are ever sign-ups for Tabuu's fics

Ahem, Blue you're violating one of the userpedian rules. I never gave you permission to use me in your story.
1.Users who have been involuntarily included in another person's creation have the right to inform an administrator about it, who will then take action and remove the offending material. The author has the right to resubmit the content once the offending material has been removed.

[me=Jack_Noir]is doing his best to stay out of this[/me]

BUT

He didn't ask me either for Typical Tragedy, but Nabber and I are both fans and I doubt he'll object to being included and indeed he hasn't.

_ said:
Ahem, Blue you're violating one of the userpedian rules. I never gave you permission to use me in your story.
1.Users who have been involuntarily included in another person's creation have the right to inform an administrator about it, who will then take action and remove the offending material. The author has the right to resubmit the content once the offending material has been removed.

And the rule right under that:
2. Users who opt to be included in, to have their character included in, or permit for their sprites to be used in another user's creation are warned to sign up at their own risk: once you sign up, you cannot withdraw unless you have the author's permission. Whatever happens to the content lies within the author's jurisdiction. Special cases (as defined by the administration) can be determined through administrative mediation or through the proposal process.

As this is a simple reboot of something you already completely agreed to be in, this rule most likely applies. I think this falls under "Special Case", though, and I will bring it up to other admins.

Blue said:
ME AND CHARACTER TABUU ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON. THE HUGE AMOUNTS OF "FUCK" AND GENERAL ANTAGONISM AGAINST THE READER IS COMPLETELY INTENTIONAL, BECAUSE TABUU'S SORT OF A FUCKING ASSHOLE. HE WILL UNDERGO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT THROUGH THE STORY, THOUGH.

hey now that's a pretty neat idea

Character development to become /less/ of a complete fucking asshole.

Also, I'll be taking Smiley out of this entirely. Thanks for pitching in though, Anton.

Ultraluigi said:
Nabber, did Tabuu ask if he could include you in his story?
Yeah uh you should mind your own business. I'll object to being in a story if I want to; but going with what Anton said, I requested to be in Typical Tragedy, and this is a reboot of that, so.

ATWA said:
I never really settled down and found happiness. Sure, I found a few chicks once or twice. Fucked them in one-night stands that didn’t matter to either of us. I had friends in other places and that was great, but since what happened with Smiley (the ex) I’ve felt lonely and shitty about basically everything, not that I’m going to tell her that. I’m not that fucking pathetic, and she’s already dating some other douchebag anyways.

Um... awkward. I know that the Tabuu here isn't supposed to be you, but he kind of is.

AuthorAvatar-Tabuu and ATWA-Tabuu are both portrayed as "emotionally damaged badasses" who occasionally slide into wangst; Real life-Tabuu and ATWA-Tabuu both had the same reaction to being broken up with; all incarnations of Tabuu use "fuck" a lot...

I can't say I really disagree with Smiley objecting to being included here. I'm not saying you have to remove her, but every time she's referenced (at least in the first chapter) she's basically portrayed as a heartless bitch who drove you to great depths of emoness. Obviously what she did IRL was wrong but wasn't the reason you cancelled TT to avoid having to work that into the story?

Kay, Smiley now officially has absolutely nothing to do with ATWA.

AuthorAvatar-Tabuu and ATWA-Tabuu are vastly different people, and I am not having the same reaction the latter is to these events. Fuck is my favorite word. You know this.

She is. But no, I took her out since I didn't want to piss her off. And, yeah. What was I supposed to fuckin' do? Spontaneously have one of the main characters break up with another and leave the group? Ignored those events entirely, which would make me look like a pathetic little wrench? I considered going back and manually retconning her out of everything, but that'd mean I'd have to write more- and have it where somebody else beat Sub-Xzelion.

The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight said:
But I thought ATWA was a reboot, not a continuation. My bad.
ooh, a continuation

that means that some strange plot garbage happened in between

we must know what it was at once!

The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight said:
But I thought ATWA was a reboot, not a continuation. My bad.

It is a reboot. What the fuck are you talking about? ATWA's plot isn't possible as a sequel to Typical Tragedy.

[quote author=The Updated Intro]She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named[/quote]
admittedly kind of funny.

also, it really wasn't very clear whether this was a sequel or a reboot

and considering Tabuu already has the upgraded pen, that kind of pointed in the direction of a sequel or something

Dr. Javelin said:
The Updated Intro]She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named[/quote] admittedly kind of funny. [/quote] In this continuity said:
Nabber said:
Blue said:
Also guys look at the main story page and you might faint in pleasure
So you're getting another sountrack for this? One that we'll actually get to hear?
Not 100% confirmed, but Scarecrow already had some songs done for TT, so...

ACTUALLY GUYS

TYPICAL TRAGEDY IS NOW UNCANCELLED

THERE WILL BE NO ROMANTIC INTERACTIONS BETWEEN TABUU, THE CHARACTER, AND SMILEY, THE CHARACTER, BUT

I WON'T TAKE OUT WHAT'S ALREADY THERE AND I WON'T WRITE A STUPID FUCKING BREAKUP CHAPTER OR ANY OF THE PLOT ON HER OR ANYBODY ELSE'S ACCOUNT

SOMEBODY DELETE THIS THREAD

This_is_stupid_Large.gif

Well that pic sums this up nicely. Though it's a shame that I never got to see what this is about.
Though I guess you'll write this later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back