Current Vandal on Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smasher said:
Actually DoctorDB and Mariobros1985 were one and the same.

Makes sense.

Baby Luigi said:
Nah I deleted my post

Anyway, I want to say to this guy that making more trolly sockpuppet accounts is surely a way to make the mods change their minds.

Wait why did you remove it I was only curious about why MDT writes like that

and

Smasher said:

How did you know that?

Toad Eightyfive said:
Maharaja said:
Smasher said:

How did you know that?

Because mod privileges

I know he can see people's IP's but Mariobros1985 never had an account here

Maharaja said:
I know he can see people's IP's but Mariobros1985 never had an account here

a

IP address 173.52.67.143 (Special:Contributions/173.52.67.143) keeps on adding random dates and years to the Mario Party board articles like crazy. Someone please take care of that.

Sorry to bump this, but I just saw the blocked user B.A.G.-GOMEZ editing from his IP to blank his own talk page, someone please take care of that.

OK, this is true. BAG GOMEZ has re-undone the undo done by Paragoomba and Goomba Bros. Not to mention what he added as a "farewell message".

EDIT: End of problem.

Not a problem anymore, Tucayo's blocked him.

Xanthium said:
OK, this is true. BAG GOMEZ has re-undone the undo done by Paragoomba and Goomba Bros. Not to mention what he added as a "farewell message".

I don't get why he gets into a big fit for getting blocked permanently.

Dry Bones 2.0 said:
Xanthium said:

I don't get why he gets into a big fit for getting blocked permanently.
This isn't the first time this has happened. SOme people accept their bans and leave the wiki for good, or they create more troll accounts. Take MarioBros1985 for example, he's created countless "Marshall Dan Poop" socks both on the wiki and Userpedia.

Dry Bones 2.0 said:
B.A.G-Gomez is using numerous computers so he can blank his talk page. Please ban the IP he was using

No, he's ban evading IPs so once you ban one, he'll go to another and have a new IP.

I find that terribly sad for that poor user who doesn't have more constructive things to do, such as robbing a bank or something.

Does this guy just screw up important pages? What a loser... thanks for the link :)

I think it's because 3 months is long enough for a vandal to stop. Also IPs change so that's why a permanent ban isn't favored.

Three months is the longest we should ban IP's since IP's change and a permanent IP ban may end up hurting a good editor in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back