Post your pets

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/They
Hai post your pets, pictures, what breed, what ANIMAL, etc anything you want :3

I own 2 puppies, one is a miniature terrier poodle named Sparky, the other is a small chihuahua weiner dog (I think hehe) named Sasha :D

Sparjy is a boy Sasha is a girl. They get along fine, the girl is pregnant right now with Sparky's baby puppies :) It will be funny to see what the babies look like :3

My puppies playing

Well, my father smartly named one of our goldfish OJ for orange juice.

"Ojay" ended up murdering all of the other fish.

So yeah I have no pictures.

Nabber said:

I had 2 beta fish one time and I put them in the same bowl

rip ;_;

Two dogs; a maltese/shih-tzu cross, and a bichon frise. They're more my parents' pets, tho; the one I look after primarily is my Turkish Van cat.

Nabber said:

I...I'M A MURDERER!

368853_100003296728042_183921536_n.jpg

My ornery girl, Gurl!

[obviously, she's a kitty cat]

kAMTZ.jpg

Gurl struttin' her stuff on my pillow...she's got nothing BUT nerve, that cat.

I have a 3 yr old Chocolate Lab. It's a Girl, and her name is Coco

The only pet in my house is my guinea pig named Gizmo, who I have had since July 2007 (he's about 5 and a half now)

In my house, we used to had a dog; her name was Brandee, and she lived from sometime in 1995 to January 2012 (I miss her *sobs*)

I also had a bunch of fish over the years but a couple of years ago I got bored of having them.

George: Orange and white cat. He was the only cat among his litter who wasn't vicious, so my mother chose him and named him George after Curious George. (Around 1999 or 2000.)

Ziggy: Black and white cat. We found him as a tiny kitten coughing. We nursed him back to health. I think we argue about why we named him Ziggy, but I thought it was because he runs in zigzags. (Around 2001 or 2002.)

Smoke: Dark grey cat. Similar to Ziggy, except he was barely alive when we found him. We nursed him back to health. My mother wanted to name him Little Bear because his face is shaped like a bear. (2002 or early 2003.)

Cop: White and black cat (with a "goatee.") This story is not for the faint of heart. He was a young stray cat, and there was some asshole living in the neighborhood who had a Shar Pei dog, and it was chomping stray cats (killing them). We found this cat chomped, so we nursed him back to health. We named him cop because of his coloring and the way he prowls around. (Late 2004.)

Nat: Black cat. I was walking home from the bus stop one day and a little girl walked up to me and handed me a stray cat. He was so small he could fit in the palm of my hand. As soon as I brought him home, my mom said we couldn't keep him, because we already had four cats. But over time, she fell in love with him. (Also, when she tried putting up signs we got nasty and threatening phone calls and my dad insisted if we gave the cat away someone would probably eat it.) So we kept him. We named him Nat because he was a small black cat, and he ran in small circles. It seemed like he was chasing his own tail, but I've never seen a cat do that before. Nat is the youngest cat but now he's bigger than George. (2005.)

All five of the cats still live happily with my mother. As you can guess, George is getting old, but they're all playful/happy/healthy and they all have their shots and papers.

I have a cat that spends every second of its life either being in our ways eating our things or brutalizing our legs. Everyone else in the house calls it Pumpkin but that's a dumb name for a cat so I call it Cat.

I had a Jack Russel Terrier named Niko, but he was way too energetic and we ended up giving him away. When I was really young, I also had two goldfish, Spyro and Mario, but I got bored with them and gave them away too.

I had several Siamese Fighting Fish. They all died though :(

Now I own two 'tiels. They're very nice, sweet birds.

Aww come on guys! Where are the PICTURES of your pets? It's boring reading descriptions about your pets, let's see 'dem cute pix of the kitties, puppies, fishies, birdies, etc!

I sadly (Very very sadly) Do not have any pics on my computer, and even if I did, I don't know how to post 'em :(
Mollie: A pure jet black shih-poo (Shih tzu/poodle mix) puppy, she just turned 1 last November. She has curly hair, and she's really sweet. She loves cuddles and belly rub and loves to be held. :) Technically this one is my Nana's dog, but I'm living with her. She's a girl
These 2 are mine:

Bella: A Cockapoo (Cocker Spaniel/Poodle mix) who's very hyper and crazy and hates being held. She'll only let you pet her if she's laying down and calm, otherwise she'll snap at you She's mostly white with big spots of a peachy-tan and curly haired. She's just over 2 years old. A girl who loves shredding toilet paper. (hehehe.)

Lucy: A Girl Cockapoo, she's turning 1 in May, and she still isn't house-broken. *Looks side to side* She is basically the exact opposite of Bella, appearence wise. She has semi-curly peachy-tan fur with flecks of white here and there. She also loves getting into things like toilet-paper and other stuff, like Bella, also hyper and crazy, but loves being held and petted.

I am not living with Bella and Lucy at the moment.
:bowjr:

Herr Shyguy said:
I have a cat that spends every second of its life either being in our ways eating our things or brutalizing our legs.
You mean it doesn't also spend much of its time loafing around on your bed?

I know mine does.

Mason said:
(Also, when she tried putting up signs we got nasty and threatening phone calls and my dad insisted if we gave the cat away someone would probably eat it.)
what kind of messed up neighborhood do you live in

seriously

I have three dogs, a cat, and I used to have a lizard named Bolt. He passed away last New Year's. My two outside dogs are Linus and Boomer. Linus is a mix of all kinds, I think he's part beagle. He constantly pees on everything in sight. He's named after the Charlie Brown character who would carry around a blanket, since he always dragged a towel around when he was a puppy. Boomer is full beagle. We got him with his two brothers, Tod and Copper. (We named each beagle after a Fox and the Hound character) Sadly, Tod got ran over and someone stole Copper. Banjo is our inside dog and my username's namesake. He is a scrawny mixed breed, I think part greyhound. He has spawned several nicknames, such as Banjonator, 'Nator, Coprophobia, and Retard. Finally, my cat, Puss in Boots. He's really my sisters cat, whom she calls "Dusty". That's his real name. But what kind of name is Dusty? Puss in Boots is obviously a better name. And I take much better care of Puss that her so there.

I will put up pictures later.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Herr Shyguy said:
I have a cat that spends every second of its life either being in our ways eating our things or brutalizing our legs.
You mean it doesn't also spend much of its time loafing around on your bed?

I know mine does.
I don't let it in my room. There's too much stuff I like in there.

Back