Just a flight attendant guy.
MarioWiki
SiFi
To counter Blitz's thread.

SSB64, But Metroid is a close second.

mother3.jpg

Oh my god, the ending made me cry so much. :(

Uniju said:
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Can't think of any really good game endings, their all happy cheesy crap. :(

Dittobido.

All but Mother 3's ending.

SMW, SM64 and NSMB. Cuz I like overviews. :3

Well, out of the games I've played...

Yoshi's Island might be my favorite. I really liked the ending, almost made me cry.

Twilight Princess ending was somewhat good, but it was missing SOMETHING.

As much as I liked Superstar Saga, the game's ending wasn't too good.

Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2's ending just sucked (OMG, I go through eight freakin' worlds, beat the crap out of :dk: about nine freakin' times only to find out that Pauline is safe and just having a fun time. What the hell?)

Hmm...I dunno. I've never seen the Mother 3 ending but I'll say...Super Paper Mario. The power of love always wins.

Metroid: Prime Hunters. It's not about the plot, it's about the music and the animation that just make it awesome. I went to the gallery and watched it over and over. And, I think you already know, but I'm talking about the "good" ending. The one with Zero Suit Samus.

Garlic Man said:
Metroid: Prime Hunters. It's not about the plot, it's about the music and the animation that just make it awesome. I went to the gallery and watched it over and over. And, I think you already know, but I'm talking about the "good" ending. The one with Zero Suit Samus.
Um, that sounded very perverted. So very perverted. :(

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
WAIT, WUT?! What the hell? What do you mean perverted? I was talking about the 100% ending, and not the "non-100%" ending, where the planet just blows up. I wasn't being perverted. :'(

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
WAIT, WUT?! What the hell? What do you mean perverted? I was talking about the 100% ending, and not the "non-100%" ending, where the planet just blows up. I wasn't being perverted. :'(
Yeah, it just SOUNDED perverted. ._.

Mother 3 :P

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Yeah, how did it SOUND perverted? Only pervs can come up with ways something can sound perverted. :eek:

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Yeah, how did it SOUND perverted? Only pervs can come up with ways something can sound perverted. :eek:
It sounded perverted cuz you said the GOOD ending was the one with Zero Suit Samus. :-\

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
It sounded perverted cuz you said the GOOD ending was the one with Zero Suit Samus. :-\
What's your point? At least I didn't say SUITLESS Samus. :-\

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
I dunno. I watch House too much. :eek:

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Zero Suit = No suit = without suit
Rudnicki would be happy now.

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Zero Suit = No suit = without suit
Rudnicki would be happy now.
Zero Suit is the name of the suit, moron. We might as well call her naked samus, sheesh.

Back