Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Metroid: Prime Hunters. It's not about the plot, it's about the music and the animation that just make it awesome. I went to the gallery and watched it over and over. And, I think you already know, but I'm talking about the "good" ending. The one with Zero Suit Samus.
Um, that sounded very perverted. So very perverted. :(
WAIT, WUT?! What the hell? What do you mean perverted? I was talking about the 100% ending, and not the "non-100%" ending, where the planet just blows up. I wasn't being perverted. :'(
Yeah, it just SOUNDED perverted. ._.
Yeah, how did it SOUND perverted? Only pervs can come up with ways something can sound perverted. :eek:
It sounded perverted cuz you said the GOOD ending was the one with Zero Suit Samus. :-\
What's your point? At least I didn't say SUITLESS Samus. :-\
I dunno. I watch House too much. :eek:
Zero Suit = No suit = without suit
Rudnicki would be happy now.
Zero Suit is the name of the suit, moron. We might as well call her naked samus, sheesh.
I know. I just wrote... what DP said... OMG! He's the perverted! :eek:

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Metroid: Prime Hunters. It's not about the plot, it's about the music and the animation that just make it awesome. I went to the gallery and watched it over and over. And, I think you already know, but I'm talking about the "good" ending. The one with Zero Suit Samus.
WAIT, WUT?! What the hell? What do you mean perverted? I was talking about the 100% ending, and not the "non-100%" ending, where the planet just blows up. I wasn't being perverted. :'(
Yeah, how did it SOUND perverted? Only pervs can come up with ways something can sound perverted. :eek:
It sounded perverted cuz you said the GOOD ending was the one with Zero Suit Samus. :-\
Zero Suit is the name of the suit, moron. We might as well call her naked samus, sheesh.
*screams* :O

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
*runs in circles* >_<

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
*runs in circles* >_<
*runs in triangles* /\
/ \
TTT

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
*runs in circles* >_<
*runs in triangles* /\
/ \
TTT
:lol:

__ __
/´ `\ /´ `\

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
*runs in circles* >_<
*runs in triangles* /\
/ \
TTT

__ __
/´ `\ /´ `\

.-------------'```'----....,,__ _,
| `'`'`'`'-.,.__ .'(
| `'--._.' )
| `'-.<
\ .-'`'-. -. `\
\ -.o_. _ _,-'`\ |
``````''--.._.-=-._ .' \ _,,--'` `-._(
(^^^^^^^^`___ '-. | \ __,,..--' `
````````` `'--..___\ |`
`-.,' FISH! ;D

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
*runs in circles* >_<
*runs in triangles* /\
/ \
TTT

__ __
/´ `\ /´ `\

| `'`'`'`'-.,.__ .'(
| `'--._.' )
| `'-.<
\ .-'`'-. -. `\
\ -.o_. _ _,-'`\ |
````````` `'--..___\ |`
`-.,' FISH! ;D
[=[_]=]
[+[_]::]
DS

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
*runs in circles* >_<
*runs in triangles* /\
/ \
TTT

__ __
/´ `\ /´ `\

| `'`'`'`'-.,.__ .'(
| `'--._.' )
| `'-.<
\ .-'`'-. -. `\
\ -.o_. _ _,-'`\ |
````````` `'--..___\ |`
`-.,' FISH! ;D
[=[_]=]
DS
Nice, lol. BTW, I was really bored last night at 12:30, so I randomly popped in PiT into my DS, and I beat the elder shroob princess on my first try :P. I had abandoned that game for a while. But anyway, that game had a good ending too.

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
*runs in circles* >_<
*runs in triangles* /\
/ \
TTT

__ __
/´ `\ /´ `\

| `'`'`'`'-.,.__ .'(
| `'--._.' )
| `'-.<
\ .-'`'-. -. `\
\ -.o_. _ _,-'`\ |
````````` `'--..___\ |`
`-.,' FISH! ;D
[=[_]=]
DS
Nice, lol. BTW, I was really bored last night at 12:30, so I randomly popped in PiT into my DS, and I beat the elder shroob princess on my first try :P. I had abandoned that game for a while. But anyway, that game had a good ending too.
(____)
///////

(____)

(____)
/ /_
/_ /
/ /
\ /

Rain cloud, snow cloud and thunder cloud.

MMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM
MMM MMMM MMMMMMMMMMM
MMM MMMM MMM
MMM MMMM MMM
MMM MMMM MMM
MMMMM MMMM MMM SS. Now stop going off-topic. :-\
MMM MMM
MMM MMM
MMM MMMMMMMMMMM
MMM MMMMMMMMMMM

paper mario the thousand-year door its ending makes me :'( its was great so im go for paper mario: the thousand-year door because its does have a great story :'( :'( :'(

Toadbert101 said:
fire MARIO bros said:
paper mario the thousand-year door its ending makes me :'( its was great so im go for paper mario: the thousand-year door because its does have a great story :'( :'( :'(

You :'( a lot. :eek:

that is its brings me good since im played it in first time maybe a topic about that game would be great
:) :) :) :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

ok i changed my mind portal has the best ending ever

fire MARIO bros said:
I rike ending where mario join Shadow queen better. She hoooootttttt. Ohhh so very very hotttt. I want to join her and serve her :-*

Mr. Moto said:
fire MARIO bros said:
I rike ending where mario join Shadow queen better. She hoooootttttt. Ohhh so very very hotttt. I want to join her and serve her :-*

...if you love the shadow queen, I dun wanna see what kind of couple that'd make. *faint*

Toadbert101 said:
Mr. Moto said:
fire MARIO bros said:

...if you love the shadow queen, I dun wanna see what kind of couple that'd make. *faint*

thats creeps me out *shudder* so no to that ending i´m prefer mario defeat the shadow queen "Mario uses the special move supernova to defeat the shadow queen"

Super Mario Galaxy waz the best game ever with the best ending!

Shadow Queen said:
Snowstalker said:
Paper Mario. Who doesn't like seeing General Guy as a DJ?
I agree with you 100%! The ending for Paper Mario:TTYD is so Awesome, it makes you feel great after a long hard battle.
Uhhhhh... I think he meant the original.

Back