Pottermore

vvooper

welcome to the hotel waluigi
Has anyone got one? Mine's MidnightSparks7590 if you'd like to add me.

I'm FlameHazel31677 there.

I'm in Ravenclaw, along with my girlfriend and my sister. :D

I'm AccioSand19187 on there if you wish to add me.

Choose a name, they said.

It'll be easy to remember, they said.

Anyway I'm AurorHawthorn28622. The numbers always throw me off -.-

Good thing you can add nicknames for your friends. I'm not going to be able to keep track of who's who with these "easy to remember" usernames.

Mario4Ever said:
Good thing you can add nicknames for your friends. I'm not going to be able to keep track of who's who with these "easy to remember" usernames.
If it was truly easy to remember, then they would have allowed you to pick your own name.

Has anyone successfully made a Draught of Living Death? I think the instructions are messed up, since after I wave my wand to prepare it for brewing, it fails because it says that I put the Standard Ingredient in the wrong container, even though it says to put it in both the mortar and the cauldron.

EDIT: Never mind, I've got it to work and am brewing it for the third time, since it's pretty much all I can do to pass the time until the Chamber of Secrets part of the site is ready.

OJ Toad said:
I Haz A Question.

What's Pottermore?
Here you are.

I haven't done any potions. There's a strange problem with my browser, it freezes every time I go to heat it. However, I do have a lot of duels.

I'm in Ravenclaw too! Wow! I've found a lot of Ravenclaws, and w have the least amount of Ravenclaw "Students." I'm HexNox23897.

Ravenclaw has so few members :( And we're in THIRD PLACE. Unacceptable.

Toad85 said:
Got Slytherin.

Never knew Merlin was one. Cool.

We're still waiting on the Parseltongue lessons.

schmutz said:
Ravenclaw has so few members :( And we're in THIRD PLACE. Unacceptable.

That's not too bad considering your House's currently low membership, especially since you're beating Hufflepuff, which has the second-highest number of members.

I can't make a Cure for Boils. Every time I try I finish, wave my wand, and it says that I did it wrong.

Back