Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No, I love Sonic 06

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No, I'm Neatual on it

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Why does Sonic 06 get so much hate

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
I played it for like an hour, said "fuck this", and haven't played it since. So yeah, I hated this game.

Haven't played it, but someone told me the story and it was horrible, and another friend has spoke his hatred of the game many times, so I will probably avoid it.

it might be due to the abysmal controls or the bleh story.

I've never played it. But from what I hear and seen on youtube. It's best it stays that way. The amount of people that love everything about the game without putting it as a guilty pleasure is scarce. But it does have it's pros I heard. Just not enough to overcome the overwhelming cons.

I heard it's a terrible game. Thankfully, I haven't played it myself as of now

The story wasn't well written, because the Chaos Emeralds kept vanishing out of the timeline

RandomGuy said:
The story wasn't well written, because the Chaos Emeralds kept vanishing out of the timeline

Plus there's that one scene where it was completely out of context

It isn't horrible, but it's not a good game. It was obviously christmas rushed, but some parts of the plot make no sense. IMO it gets hated on too much.

I hate it, but I hate the fanbase more for actually being right about a Sonic game being terrible for once. I had no way of knowing until I played it for myself.

Baby Luigi said:
RandomGuy said:

Definitely that.

What was Sega thinking when Elise kissed Sonic on the LIPS!!??!?!

RandomGuy said:
Baby Luigi said:
RandomGuy said:

Definitely that.

What was Sega thinking when Elise kissed Sonic on the LIPS!!??!?!

yeah lol never understood how sega wanted 06 to be super romantic and epic at the same time.

Of course dudes took it too far and also got carried away with the project too.

Tsk tsk.

I havent played it. So I put down Neutral.

Everybody has called it crap and stuff but I'd rather play, then judge.

Although His World was a good song from it and Crisis City - Whirlwind is a nice theme.

Those two are some of my favourites.

Wait.

If Elise has had the dark blue emerald this whole time...

...then how the hell has Sonic been able to go super in almost every game.

Back