Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No, I love Sonic 06

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No, I'm Neatual on it

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Why does Sonic 06 get so much hate

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
They didn't think out the story, tried to make it too romantic, designed poor controls, tried to make it also too realistic and didn't even fix the bugs. But you can blame Christmas rushing for this.

Sonic 06 is an awesome game but there are too much bugs and long loading screens. If they had at least not put the levels into sections (Crisis City has four sections, which is ridiculous) the game would have been a little better and certain bugs that happen after loading screens might not even happen.

Though I think the reason they divided the levels was probably because the loading screen for each level would have been ridiculously long, so that's kind of understandable.

RandomGuy said:
They didn't think out the story, tried to make it too romantic, designed poor controls, tried to make it also too realistic and didn't even fix the bugs. But you can blame Christmas rushing for this.

Pretty much. They screwed up their own game pretty badly and didn't even test it, and from the looks of it didn't really think on how to make it either.

Sega got what they deserved anywho and the popular opinion of "worst game ever" will forever be on their record.

But atleast Colors and Generations was a smashing success(although I haven't played generations yet, but I hear its good), unlike their former titles, Black Knight or whatever, then sonic rings and unleashed.

I didn't really hear too much bad about Sonic and the Secret Rings, except I really find it hard to be memorable.

MCD said:
I didn't really hear too much bad about Sonic and the Secret Rings, except I really find it hard to be memorable.

About everyone I regularly talk to don't like it much due to the fact the game seems to be playing it rather than you(aka you dont have much control). I really don't like it either but eh.

Zae said:
MCD said:

About everyone I regularly talk to don't like it much due to the fact the game seems to be playing it rather than you(aka you dont have much control). I really don't like it either but eh.
Secret Rings is good the controls just take some getting used to. Black Knight is a bit better.

Yoshidude99 said:
Zae said:
MCD said:

Secret Rings is good the controls just take some getting used to. Black Knight is a bit better.

You are rather... peculiar, you seem to like every living sonic game and show almost no negativity towards any of them.

Heh.

Zae said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Zae said:
MCD said:

You are rather... peculiar, you seem to like every living sonic game and show almost no negativity towards any of them.

Heh.
I didn't mind Black Knight, it was fun for some parts. Secret Rings though... Er... I can't say anything good about it.

My opinion? I never played it, but I think it's horrible, perhaps the worst Sonic game.

Zae said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Zae said:
MCD said:

Heh.
No I hate Sonic R,Sonic 2 (gamegear),Sonic Drift and Sonic Drift 2.

Yoshidude99 said:
Zae said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Zae said:
MCD said:

Heh.
No I hate Sonic R,Sonic 2 (gamegear),Sonic Drift and Sonic Drift 2.

Honestly, I had a little bit of fun with Sonic R. Sure it was ugly as fuck and the controls were shit as hell, But I had some short fun getting the tokens for the secret characters. Never got Mecha Knuckles though. And my saves never actually saved. But this was a pc version.

I think Sonic R is pretty fun. I've completed it twice.

Smasher said:
I think Sonic R is pretty fun. I've completed it twice.

Because of my screwy saves, I got Metal Sonic 3 times, Tails Doll & Egg Robo 2 times and beat all the levels 3 or 4 times over. I also explored a little, but I don't really think that counts.

So it did keep me playing even though saves screwed me over a lot.

Hey guys, this topic is about Sonic 06 not Sonic R.

I think the game looks good but it is no where near as good as it looks.

Don't forget those loading screens.

Toad85 said:
I almost expected Sonic R to say "CONGLATURATION ! ! !" at the end.

They should've said, "YOU'RE WINNER!"

Who's Pokecapn?

La Marionette said:
Toad85 said:
I almost expected Sonic R to say "CONGLATURATION ! ! !" at the end.

They should've said, "YOU'RE WINNER!"

Who's Pokecapn?

He does LP's on YouTube. Don't know about you, but I didn't really like his videos.

I wouldn't mind giving it a go. Just to see how bad it is.

What is the point of this topic? It's obvious Sonic 06 gets hated because of the glitches and stuff. I don't give a obvious care if Microsoft or SEGA rushed into this game. It's still bad and always will be.

Back