Happy Easter everyone!

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Even though I'm not a Christian, I love the holidays and the family togetherness.

I'm going out to dinner with me mum's side of the family tonight. They're all Italian, tho, so it's going to be very noisy and very draining, and I'm feeling really drowsy today...

Crocodile Dippy said:
I'm going out to dinner with me mum's side of the family tonight. They're all Italian, tho, so it's going to be very noisy and very draining, and I'm feeling really drowsy today...
Your an Italian-Australian? That's pretty cool. A lot of people in the US don't know that there are a lot of people of ethnic Italian heritage living in Australia.

EDIT what do you mean tonight? It's almost three in the morning! Oh, must be different time zone.

I'm lots of things. Australian, Italian, Polish, Scottish, Spanish and Irish. never left the country, tho, and I've only started learning Italian.

and it's 5PM right now.

Happy Easter and stuff.

I'm going to be with the family for almost the whole day today. Can't wait!

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Crocodile Dippy said:
Your an Italian-Australian? That's pretty cool. A lot of people in the US don't know that there are a lot of people of ethnic Italian heritage living in Australia.
Sisko-facepalm.gif

Toad85 said:
Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Crocodile Dippy said:
Sisko-facepalm.gif
Exactly what I was thinking.

I'm going to church soon and then going up north for the day to visit my cousins.

Christians view this as the holiest day of the year. I wonder where the rabbit stuff came from and why they call the day by the name of a pagan holiday.

Back