Happy Easter everyone!

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Even though I'm not a Christian, I love the holidays and the family togetherness.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
I'm going out to dinner with me mum's side of the family tonight. They're all Italian, tho, so it's going to be very noisy and very draining, and I'm feeling really drowsy today...
 

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Crocodile Dippy said:
I'm going out to dinner with me mum's side of the family tonight. They're all Italian, tho, so it's going to be very noisy and very draining, and I'm feeling really drowsy today...
Your an Italian-Australian? That's pretty cool. A lot of people in the US don't know that there are a lot of people of ethnic Italian heritage living in Australia.

EDIT what do you mean tonight? It's almost three in the morning! Oh, must be different time zone.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
I'm lots of things. Australian, Italian, Polish, Scottish, Spanish and Irish. never left the country, tho, and I've only started learning Italian.

and it's 5PM right now.
 

Mariomario64

Shine Sprite
Happy Easter and stuff.

I'm going to be with the family for almost the whole day today. Can't wait!
 

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Crocodile Dippy said:
I'm going out to dinner with me mum's side of the family tonight. They're all Italian, tho, so it's going to be very noisy and very draining, and I'm feeling really drowsy today...
Your an Italian-Australian? That's pretty cool. A lot of people in the US don't know that there are a lot of people of ethnic Italian heritage living in Australia.
 
Toad85 said:
Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Crocodile Dippy said:
I'm going out to dinner with me mum's side of the family tonight. They're all Italian, tho, so it's going to be very noisy and very draining, and I'm feeling really drowsy today...
Your an Italian-Australian? That's pretty cool. A lot of people in the US don't know that there are a lot of people of ethnic Italian heritage living in Australia.
Exactly what I was thinking.

I'm going to church soon and then going up north for the day to visit my cousins.
 

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Christians view this as the holiest day of the year. I wonder where the rabbit stuff came from and why they call the day by the name of a pagan holiday.
 
Top