What Kid Icarus Characters do you want in SSB4 or 5?

Which ones? It can be for playable or for non-playable.

Hard to choose for playable, but Palutena and Viridi maybe. Or Pandora, Hades, Medusa, or Thanatos.

For and Assist Trophy Dark Pit or Twinbellows would be cool.

For a Solo Mode Boss I'd want to see Hewdraw.

Re: What Kid Icarus Characters do you want in SSBB4 or 5?

Palutena is the only thing that comes to mind, but then again I haven't played Uprising yet. (I own it though. My 3DS is missing atm so I can't play it) I can probably think of something after I play it.

I'd really like Viridi, but I guess Palutena or Dark Pit are more likely.

Honestly, I think Pit should remain the sole rep for Kid Icarus in the playable roster. I haven't played Kid Icarus: Uprising but unless F-Zero and Metroid get a 2nd rep too, then Kid Icarus doesn't need to get one either.

Per SonicMario.

However, I do think Kid Icarus could get a new stage.

Northern Verve said:
Honestly, I think Pit should remain the sole rep for Kid Icarus in the playable roster. I haven't played Kid Icarus: Uprising but unless F-Zero and Metroid get a 2nd rep too, then Kid Icarus doesn't need to get one either.
I agree that those two series need more reps.

For new stages something involving Reset Bombs would be cool

Like SM said, F-Zero and Metroid need more reps since they have more games.

If there were to be another KI rep, though, the only one I can see working would be Magnus.

I agree. Before Kid Icarus characters, we need more Metroid characters, like Ridley or something like that.

Also I fixed the title.

I think a stage based on the body of Hades could do some good. Also, we could use Pandora's Labyrinth

Northern Verve said:

F-zero hasn't had a new game in ages, and Metroid doesn't have much secondary characters. Kid Icarus Uprising introduces a lot of great secondary characters that'd make great battlers. Plus Metroid has to characters in Samus and Zero Suit Samus.

Your logic makes zero sense. Why would one series influence how much reps other series can have?

Mijzelffan said:
Northern Verve said:

F-zero hasn't had a new game in ages, and Metroid doesn't have much secondary characters. Kid Icarus Uprising introduces a lot of great secondary characters that'd make great battlers. Plus Metroid has to characters in Samus and Zero Suit Samus.

Your logic makes zero sense. Why would one series influence how much reps other series can have?

I don't think Kid Icarus deserves a 2nd character yet. All could be proven moot if there is some sort of DLC for characters. Then yeah, characters from Kid Icarus: Uprising could appear because now you're not limited to a pre-determined roster. But if it remains the way it usually is with the full roster being in the game as soon as you get it. I think the space should be given to a new series' character or a new character for a more deserving series.

I also figure Sakurai will wanna be modest about it too and not push Uprising so much in the roster of SSB4. If we didn't get Meta Knight or Dedede until Brawl happened I don't think we're getting a 2nd Kid Icarus character.

Dark pit as an alternate outfit.
Maybe Paulentina or Hades, Magnus would work well as he is partially playable in the game but I don't think he was a major enough character.

Lily said:
Maybe Paulentina or Hades, Magnus would work well as he is partially playable in the game but I don't think he was a major enough character.
I was literally going to say the exact same thing, word through word.

Professor Mario said:
Lily said:
I was literally going to say the exact same thing, word through word.
Great minds think alike, I guess.

It's the truth, Medusa or Hades would work as a story mode boss as they are too huge to be playable. Also Dark Pit's theme has to be there on the music side of things 8).

Lily said:
It's the truth, Medusa or Hades would work as a story mode boss as they are too huge to be playable. Also Dark Pit's theme has to be there on the music side of things 8).
Agreed. But there are still possibilities for other characters

Back