Disturbing

yoshster

Whomp
Scientists r going a little to far now :mad: :eek:

ghostyoshi67 said:
About what? o_O

A mouse with a HUMAN BRAIN, what in the world are they trying to accomplice, a real life Pinky and the Brain :mad:

Well there just trying to get 'spare parts' like human livers

It's Pinky and the Brain... Pinky and the Brain...

Actually, there's a site that goes into an expose of how the goverment is making hybrid man/animal warriors.

It's best not to dwell on it. :eek:

Personally, I believe that the Apocalypse will come in the next 35 years and, thus, relieve us of the coming Age of teh Tuna. (Biblical prophecy is really evident nowadays.)

*don't flame me because I'm Christian! *insert sweating anime smiley here*

[flame]
Uniju said:
People have been saying it will come in the next [insert number here] years for thousands of years. And thinking it will come in like 35 years is totally emo of you.
[/flame]
no u

I don't really believe in the apocalypse, although my parents are Christian.

Actually according to certain predictions ( such as those on the Mayan Calender) the world is supposed to
end on Dec 21 st 2012

Yea, well the thing is that how it is said to end will be via a polar shift caused the Earth and the planets together with the Sun will come into alignment with the center of the galaxy (ie A HUGE black hole).
According to some theories this alignment will cause the poles ( IN A MAGNETIC SENSE NOT THE ICE CAPS ) to shift again ( yes according to some theories the poles were originally at the equator)

Scary isn't it :-\ :-X :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

According to Biblical prophecy, the Apocalypse WILL come before the next mellinium.

I happen to think it'll come MUCH sooner. Think of me when hyper-inflation sets in.

3Dejong said:
According to Biblical prophecy, the Apocalypse WILL come before the next mellinium.

I happen to think it'll come MUCH sooner. Think of me when hyper-inflation sets in.
The Bible says 1000 years are one day for God. On the 7th day, the apocalypse will come. It's been almost 6000 years after God has made the Earth. And the apocalypse will arrive on this 6000th (or was it 6001st?) year. And that is soon. VERY SOON. It's creepy, but I don't really believe in this. Actually, I don't really believe in anything. Only half-way.

Could you stop always writing the wrong word?
I here you're plain they're.

Back