Share weird dreams here...

I once dreamed of the Simpsons. They were in a camp and Homer got lost. Then Bart, too. I was Lisa (o_O) and searched for them in a forest. Then I wasn't Lisa anymore (luckily), but she didn't find Homer and Bart.

I've dreamed of a more dangerous, mountainous and coinless version of Snowman's Land, when I wanted to collect the 100 coins there.

List of SM64(DS) courses I have dreamed of:
Jolly Roger Bay
Dire, Dire Docks
Snowman's Land
Wet-dry World

(I should put this in my sig)

I had a dream last night that I dressed up as Count Bleck for Halloween, but I had to buy a monocle on Halloween 'cause I hadn't bought on yet, and then I was on an airplane with my classmates, and it was sort of like a school bus... Then I dreamt a bull was chasing me, but then it left, then I dreamt that a gangster stole my mom's money and credit card and started to eat it (o.o), then I asked for her if he could give at least her credit card back, then he handed me a metrocard and tried to trick me. One of the weirdest dreams I've ever had. 0_o

I had a dream,I was playing Mario Kart Super Circuit in school but all the lights were off. Then I went outside.Then I went back in but I was in Home Depot.WTF? ??? ??? ???

I dreamt that it was the day before Christmas break, and all my teachers thought that all the kids wouldn't be able to concentrate, so everyone turned into spaghetti-o's. ??? ???

ShyGuy27 said:
I dreamt that it was the day before Christmas break, and all my teachers thought that all the kids wouldn't be able to concentrate, so everyone turned into spaghetti-o's. ??? ???
LOL @ yours and Uniju's.

I forgot my last one... ???

I guess the weirdest dream I've had recently was when I dreamed I was a Lucarian in real life. That was a bit odd, and also RAP was there for some reason. XP

I had a dream the other night that my family and I went on vacation to Cancun to a pretty resort, then it turned into Hawaii... and then I think a volcano erupted. After that, it was my birthday for some reason, so I had a videogame theme party and we went to this "store" that had Kirby toys, but for some reason there was squid there.. >.> Then I think we went to another store and there was LoZ merchandise. I can't really remember the rest. ???

Are you talking about the dreams that you had in night? I can tell future if I remember my dreams. the last one I remember is... I sometimes have visions and (weirdly ( I don't think there's such a word )) they come true. like the one about me and my friend playing DDRMM before i've got it (even the music was the same though I've never heard it) and the one about meeting other Mario fans in the secondary school ( I couldn't believe it was real) the one about me writing my first letter to Nintendo ( I wrote exacly the same stuff as in the dream ) and the ones which haven't came true yet : My friend found me my long lost copy Super Mario Pinball land land (I'm getting it on Monday) and this other one >Me marrying Mario and then as a couple we meet Charles Martinet. < this dream is so weird.
If you have any unexplained dreams, leave it to me. My predictions always come true, they never phailed you know.

Kool_Koopa said:
Are you talking about the dreams that you had in night? I can tell future if I remember my dreams. the last one I remember is... I sometimes have visions and (weirdly ( I don't think there's such a word )) they come true. like the one about me and my friend playing DDRMM before i've got it (even the music was the same though I've never heard it) and the one about meeting other Mario fans in the secondary school ( I couldn't believe it was real) the one about me writing my first letter to Nintendo ( I wrote exacly the same stuff as in the dream ) and the ones which haven't came true yet : My friend found me my long lost copy Super Mario Pinball land land (I'm getting it on Monday) and this other one >Me marrying Mario and then as a couple we meet Charles Martinet. < this dream is so weird.
If you have any unexplained dreams, leave it to me. My predictions always come true, they never phailed you know.

I once wrote a letter to Nintendo correcting an error they made in the SPM guidebook, and then they replied with:

"Dear --------,
Thanks for pointing out the mistake you found in our magazine. Many other sharp readers like you also noticed it!
Creating an in-depth magazine like Nintendo Power is a difficult task..." and so on...

they wrote to me:
Dear ****
hello nintendo fan! It's always great to hear something about fans located through out north America * I'm so excited to hear how much you're enjoying our products!

After being in the video game business for over twenty years our programmers usually have a good idea of what will make a great game. Just as in the movies there's a lot of editing and changes that are made. (...)

I hope I cleared somne of the mysteries on how we come up with our ideas. I don't want to give you too much information, as some things need to to remain a mystery to our fans. Plus we don't want our competitors to know our secrets about making great games.

You also explained your idea for a game you call  Super Mario siblings**Interesting idea! (...) Each week we receive hunderds of letters and suggestions about our games and systems. We appreciate hearing about the types of products, for legal reasons we are not able to accept unsolicited game or product ideas. (...)

plus thanks for sending in your fantastic artwork. It's flattering that nintendo characters have inspired your creativity. We can tell that you put a lot of thought and work into your pictures.

There are a variety of places that we feature the art we receive. many of us have copies of fan artwork at our desks. we use some on bulletin boards meeting rooms, and in our special display cases. there are times wherewe make displays for company events and use original artwork there too. although we cant tell you how or when your artwork may be used, we apreciate the time and work youtook to create your art and share it with us.

You also wrote about a member of your family is working for us. It's great to hear that our fans are related to some of our workers!

(...)

Thanks for writing again *****, i hope you have a great day!***

* I don't live in North America, i live in a small and cold continent.

** don't worry, it's not the one from UNmario.

*** I had a fantastic day.

Kool_Koopa said:
Are you talking about the dreams that you had in night? I can tell future if I remember my dreams. the last one I remember is... I sometimes have visions and (weirdly ( I don't think there's such a word )) they come true.
This sometimes happens to me, most prominently when I was in school last year. That have been certain moments where I was like, "I could've sworn I dreamed this a while ago..."

Kool_Koopa said:
they wrote to me:
Dear ****
hello nintendo fan! It's always great to hear something about fans located through out north America * I'm so excited to hear how much you're enjoying our products!

After being in the video game business for over twenty years our programmers usually have a good idea of what will make a great game. Just as in the movies there's a lot of editing and changes that are made. (...)

I hope I cleared somne of the mysteries on how we come up with our ideas. I don't want to give you too much information, as some things need to to remain a mystery to our fans. Plus we don't want our competitors to know our secrets about making great games.

You also explained your idea for a game you call Super Mario siblings**Interesting idea! (...) Each week we receive hunderds of letters and suggestions about our games and systems. We appreciate hearing about the types of products, for legal reasons we are not able to accept unsolicited game or product ideas. (...)

plus thanks for sending in your fantastic artwork. It's flattering that nintendo characters have inspired your creativity. We can tell that you put a lot of thought and work into your pictures.

There are a variety of places that we feature the art we receive. many of us have copies of fan artwork at our desks. we use some on bulletin boards meeting rooms, and in our special display cases. there are times wherewe make displays for company events and use original artwork there too. although we cant tell you how or when your artwork may be used, we apreciate the time and work youtook to create your art and share it with us.

You also wrote about a member of your family is working for us. It's great to hear that our fans are related to some of our workers!

(...)

Europe? Cool.

I'd want to write an e-mail to Nintendo/Gamefreak, but I'm waaaaaaaay too shy for this:
"Dear Nintendo/Gamefreak,
Could you please give the Pokémon Flareon from your Pokémon franchise the moves Earthquake, Stone Edge, Flare Blitz, Solarbeam and Agility? Could you also be so kind and also give another Pokémon, Leafeon, the move Earthquake? I also would be very pleased if you were so king and gave the Pokémon Farfetch'd a Fighting/Flying evolution. I hope you appreciate my ideas for improvement for your excellent Pokémon franchise.
Yours truly,
******"

Now that I look at it, I lol.

do yuo know address to nintendo?
( for those who don't : you are just so dumb, even a idjot knows that it can be found on the back of instruction booklet 0
PaperStriker said:
Kool_Koopa said:
they wrote to me:
Dear ****

You also explained your idea for a game you call Super Mario siblings**Interesting idea! (...) Each week we receive hunderds of letters and suggestions about our games and systems. We appreciate hearing about the types of products, for legal reasons we are not able to accept unsolicited game or product ideas. (...)

(...)

Europe? Cool.

I'd want to write an e-mail to Nintendo/Gamefreak, but I'm waaaaaaaay too shy for this:
"Dear Nintendo/Gamefreak,
Could you please give the Pokémon Flareon from your Pokémon franchise the moves Earthquake, Stone Edge, Flare Blitz, Solarbeam and Agility? Could you also be so kind and also give another Pokémon, Leafeon, the move Earthquake? I also would be very pleased if you were so king and gave the Pokémon Farfetch'd a Fighting/Flying evolution. I hope you appreciate my ideas for improvement for your excellent Pokémon franchise.
Yours truly,
******"

Now that I look at it, I lol.
yes, I live in Europe, but I'll be moving to beverly hills for those Autumn holidays. I own a house there, which is so kooooooooool. I'm so excited about this but I'll be missing you guys.

I had a dream last night. Had something to do with teh Art of Wall-E book I bought and MacinTalk.... and that's all I can remember.

For some reason I dreamed last night that I was in a school in a plane that started plummeting through the clouds. And suddenly when I tried to pull back on the pitch stick or whatever, everything was in super-slomo.

Weird.

I had a dream last night that I was at Niagra Falls. Then, someone pushed me over the railing and into the waterfall. I diyed. :P

Stooben Rooben said:
I had a dream last night that I was at Niagra Falls. Then, someone pushed me over the railing and into the waterfall. I diyed. :P
Did you know that you can't actually die in a dream? You always wake up right before death (or the dream changes). Apparently the shock of dying would actually kill you.

Back