Userpedia Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

Re: Userpedia Wars

As I said. Original.

Excuse me Krizzy. But is it alright if I may suggest a role that I want? I'm actually not interested in having a really major role as those listed. So if I may ask, may I be Wedge Antilles? (Rebel Pilot Minor Character that appears in both the Death Star runs and lives)

If this is the wrong place to suggest it. I can move this on over to the talk page. In case you need to know who I am on the Wiki. I'm SonicMario.

Yes, you can be Wedge Antilles. He's Red Two in the death star scene, right?

Also: Before I can start doing the actual comic, I need people to sign up for characters like C-3PO and R2-D2 and Princess Leia, i. e. people who appear in early scenes.

I'd love to be C-3PO.

Epic Nitwit said:
So, what kind of comic is this, then? What's the art style going to be like?

I think it's going to be a sprite comic,with Mario and Luigi sprites since they're easy to work with and everybody has them.

The Spiked Red One said:
Epic Nitwit said:

I think it's going to be a sprite comic,with Mario and Luigi sprites since they're easy to work with and everybody has them.

Hmm, ok. Well, I don't actually have any Mario and Luigi style sprites, so I guess won't be able to sign up for this. Oh well, it should still be fun to read.

I
Epic Nitwit said:
The Spiked Red One said:
Epic Nitwit said:

Hmm, ok. Well, I don't actually have any Mario and Luigi style sprites, so I guess won't be able to sign up for this. Oh well, it should still be fun to read.

Hmm. Could you use these? They have your name on them...

The Spiked Red One said:
Toad85 said:
My sprites:

t12h.png

Well, those are Paper Mario sprites... how about these?
spritesuh.png
I honestly prefer PM sprites to M&L sprites. Plus I think you edited the baby toad sprites instead of an adult.

But whatever floats your boat. I mean, it's your story and all.

Toad85 said:
I honestly prefer PM sprites to M&L sprites. Plus I think you edited the baby toad sprites instead of an adult.

But whatever floats your boat. I mean, it's your story and all.

To tell the truth, I honestly prefer PM sprites too. But I'm going to mainly do this comic with M&L style sprites because a) they're easy to deal with and b) almost everybody has them. Mixture of sprite types on the same comic don't look very good.

Sorry about editing the wrong ones; here:
spritesf.png

Yeah, that's pretty much why people use M&L sprites. It's just a simple concept that looks quite good.

Paper Mario is a different art style that may look more appealing but it's much harder to produce and therefore not as common.

The Spiked Red One said:
Epic Nitwit said:
The Spiked Red One said:
Epic Nitwit said:

Hmm. Could you use these? They have your name on them...

Well, those are the only sprites I have, so if you're fine with using them, that would be good.

Epic Nitwit said:
Well, those are the only sprites I have, so if you're fine with using them, that would be good.
Which character to you want to be? You can either be a character that's on this list as "Not chosen yet" or you can suggest a character who's not on the list. Just as long as it's a Star Wars character.

Back