In this topic, post your height.

Rad Dudesman

King Bowser
I'm currently 5 feet, and 4 and 1/2 inches tall. And I'm not even done with puberty yet. 8)

What's the rest of you guys' height?

5 foot 1 inch I think

1m 65cm, I think. How many cm is a ft? o_O

D*** NEAR TEN FEET TALL

I gotta stop listening to country music.

About 5 1/2. Yay.

3Dejong said:
D*** NEAR TEN FEET TALL

What the wafflez are you talking about, Mr Dejong?
Well, it's not over nine, thou... you'd expect me to say "thousand", huh? I only said "thou", though. Have problems with that? Then ya gonna have to taste Jörgen!

Smiddle said:
3Dejong said:
D*** NEAR TEN FEET TALL

Well, it's not over nine, thou... you'd expect me to say "thousand", huh? I only said "thou", though. Have problems with that? Then ya gonna have to taste Jörgen!

It's a lyric from a country song I always hear on teh COHLOYR RAY-DEE-OH!111!!1!

3Dejong said:
Smiddle said:
3Dejong said:
D*** NEAR TEN FEET TALL

It's a lyric from a country song I always hear on teh COHLOYR RAY-DEE-OH!111!!1!
Colorado Radio or color radio or Coloradio or WTW are you stalking about? =/

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
Smiddle said:
3Dejong said:
D*** NEAR TEN FEET TALL

Colorado Radio or color radio or Coloradio or WTW are you stalking about? =/

Color radio. :rolleyes:

WarioWafter said:
What is you're height? The average height for grown men is 5'9".
Very interesting, you 4-year old. Or was it 19?

I'm 4'11" and one of the tarrest peopre in Japan

Free Loader said:
Mr. Moto said:
I'm 4'11" and one of the tarrest peopre in Japan

I'm 100% certain there are taller people than that in Japan, many of them.

And your sig makes no sense.

"跋渉Yamakawa, 50 referees and 66 west of clothes crowd夷China, North Hiraumi visited China 95, 95 North China Sea, Hiroshi Tooru royal road,廓遐畿soil, leaves朝宗cumulative, non-愆于years. Men雖下height,忝胤afternoon at the Emperor驅順Akira Noboru two years, leading frame used曰cover: China sealed polarized far, work于外clan,禰self-old patriarch, Emperor躬擐armor by Akira Noboru two years, leading frame used cover曰: China sealed polarized far, clan于外work, self-old patriarch禰,躬擐armor, Sunao Yamakawa跋渉Emperor Akira Noboru two years,"

Something tells me that isn't it's first tun through Google Language Tools

yes, a few, but they no japanese.

Back