Just a quick question about this board.

SKmaric

King Bowser
Should some of the PipeProjects on the wiki be revived here on this board and start from where they got up to? Some of what I'm talking about are PipeProject:Star & Shine Missions and PipeProject:Super Mario Bros. Series. Obviously the list of members in these PipeProjects should be reset because those incredibly long lists were part of the reason why this board was made in the first place, wasn't it?

I don't know of any plans to specifically move them to this board at the moment. However, I don't know of any reason why they couldn't be recreated here using the new system.

Should some of the PipeProjects on the wiki be revived here on this board and start from where they got up to

That's perfectly acceptable. Infact, Knife is planning on re-opening the new stubs project.

Should we need permission from the original director or not? I doubt it since for Star and Shine Missions Marioguy1 became director in September 2009.

While it'd be a good idea to credit the creator of the original wiki pipeproject, I don't feel asking him/her/them for permission is needed. The desire to improve something is not something that should be limited to just an handful of persons.

Back