Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flurl the Squirrel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sir Grodus

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
I ask you, what would the Donkey Kong series by without Animal Buddies? The answer? MONKEYS! Nothing but filthy, filthy MONKEYS! Anyway just vote on whose your favorite Kong pal.

I only have "true" Animal Buddies listed, so no wannabys like [dkwiki]Nibbla (animal buddy)[/dkwiki] or [dkwiki]Krochead[/dkwiki]. But if you want you can list guys like that below. My favorite? Either Glimmer or Parry, the most neglected Animal Buddies (next to Flapper and Squeaks). Plus those two are just so cool, an Anglerfish and a bright, colorful bird that helps the Kongs pluck items.

First of all, squeeks isn't a real character. They are both flapper. Secong, I chose Winky. He was awsome and shouldn't have been replaced by rattly. And then they go and get rid of all the jumping friends in the third one. After that would be rambie, who was replaced by a stupid elephant. *Stupid Ellie*

Meh, I put it like that because the DKC3 manual says "His (Squawks) relatives carry barrels to bombard the bad guys!" So it mentions more than one relative.

Are Krockheads even buddies? I consider them more, helpful-by-accident badguys. Like Klubba. He is not on your side, but he helps you out.

I mostly count guys like Krochead (Nid, Nibbla, Helibirds, etc.) as Animal Budies in a way, its complicated but I explained better at the bottom of the [dkwiki]Animal Buddies[/dkwiki] page. I've gotta remember to move Helibirds to the bottom one of these days.

I like Enguarde, myself.

I like the sea creatures, and his name just pwns.

The Helibirds are a helpful SPECIES. They help DK on purpose. Thats what I thought anyway. And if anyone, Orco helps by accident.

I like Rambi best.

Not that I know of. Occasionly you have to race them, and once they were carrying White Monkeys. But they never attack you sooooooo...

most likely Rambi...

Back