Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Not into politics

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • None

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
I consider myself a liberal, so I support the Democratic Party. The ideas make more sense to me.

Well, since I'm a minor like 80% of the people on here, it really doesn't matter since I can't vote.

But I support Independents, because being confined to one party is never a good thing.

I'm not confined to one party either. It's just that usually, I don't support the Republicans and I rather vote Democrat. It's more their ideas than the party themselves.

Dr. Javelin said:
Republican, as far as you can go right without being fanatical.

Which is about in the middle.
NintendoQueen said:
So, it's okay to have a political thread here "with a forum whose users' average age is 12" [quoted by another user, not me] but I can't have a thread about love and crushes
whoa whoa whoa

I thought you were the one who wanted that locked, and no one was really complaining about it as far as I could tell.

Then put on your Sollux glasses, and look a little more...

Lily said:
I'm English and I don't care about American politics.
Are you Tony Blair's party? Since you're English you probably know who the prime minister of Canada is. You don't? I don't know either.

Democrat.

NintendoQueen said:
So, it's okay to have a political thread here "with a forum whose users' average age is 12" [quoted by another user, not me] but I can't have a thread about love and crushes or tattoos? Ok. Alright.

well but people actually care about politics

I'm very far left, but I find myself disagreeing with most Democrats'/Liberals' ideas. Despite that, I am a registered Democrat. But I just vote for who I can agree with (even if they're far right), or who I think actually cares about the country and its citizens.

NintendoQueen said:
So, it's okay to have a political thread here "with a forum whose users' average age is 12" [quoted by another user, not me] but I can't have a thread about love and crushes or tattoos? Ok. Alright.
I understand the point you're trying to make with this post (and actually agree with it), but you could have made it sound less "bawwww". Not trying to gang up on you, but this is why everyone picks on you.

NintendoQueen said:
but I can't have a thread about love and crushes or tattoos? Ok. Alright.
because nobody cares about that shit

Back