Do you have allergies?

Yeah since everybody else in the world eats them. I've been offered peanuts or some variation at least 50 times.

I have a PCN allergy (can't take penicillin or any *cillins.) I also am potentially allergic to bees... I've never been stung before and I believe one of my grandparents is allergic.

But I went most of my life thinking I wasn't allergic to anything. I also have the general constant stuffy nose nerd thing going on... I'd call it a seasonal allergy if it wasn't year-round.

Allergies are supposed to be really bad this year all accross the county because there was hardly no snow to kill any allergins and pollen!

Lily said:
Also I'm not good with insect bites.
Oh yeah, me too.

Well, at least as a kid. It cleared up for me a few years ago, but when I was young my legs would be covered in bugbites every morning and they lasted a long time.

I think to grass and pollen.

I'm not exactly sure.

Not allergic to anything that I can remember.

Mason said:
Lily said:
Also I'm not good with insect bites.
Oh yeah, me too.

Well, at least as a kid. It cleared up for me a few years ago, but when I was young my legs would be covered in bugbites every morning and they lasted a long time.
On my practice dofe exped, I had to do it with another team who sucked at navigating and took hour long rests every 20 minutes. We found ourselves trekking through a near enough jungle, my hands were covered in these red and yellow spots after.

Back