Will we see a teaser/trailer for SSB4 at this year's E3? Answer: Nope

Re: Will we see a teaser/trailer for Super Smash Bros. 4 at this year's E3?

Anser said:
They'd better show a video or I'm going to be very mad. I want the title and at least two new characters.

Although I made this thread in the first place I'm trying not to have high expectations for anything they give out.

I'll only be mad if they say nothing about it. I think the best case scenario is some sort of video even if it doesn't give any new characters. What I expect most is an official title.

If they pull out an awesome video of the likes of Brawl's 2006 E3 trailer then my expectations will be blown and sometimes that's better then having it met.

Re: Will we see a teaser/trailer for Super Smash Bros. 4 at this year's E3?

Well it's almost the 5th they might not show a clip but hopefully they'll announce what Sakurai made so far

Anser said:
Fuck Nintendo.
Now, now, I've told you countless times SSB4 wouldn't appear and that development only started when Kid Icarus: Uprising was released. Sakurai's even begging us such as in the latest issue of Nintendo Power to please be patient.

Yeah they spoiled us by saying that SSB4 will be made a year before it even started development. That made alot of people expect something substantial the year after. Which Nintendo couldn't provide. The excitement E3 2011 caused is a big reason why this year has been sort of a letdown for some.

Anser said:
Fuck Nintendo.

Temper, Temper. Don't get angry because you didn't get what you want. Your not 10 years old anymore...

You're not 10 years old are you?

I Didn't expect anything, i'd rather them take their time to make it as good as possible.

Anser said:
Fuck Nintendo.
Oh, yes. They're terrible people for wanting to take their time and not rush.

Why can't they just finish it right now, like Atari did with- oh, wait. Those games were two of the worst games ever made. Nintendo doesn't want to rush because they care about making a good game rather than sell a half-made game just so you can get it right now.

So why don't you be goddamn patient?

I just wanted them to show something. I'm not being totally serious; I knew the chances of getting something were very slim, but I would have been happy getting something small at least. Oh well. I guess we'll have to wait until next year D:

And no, I'm not 10 years old. Hahahaha.

Anser said:
I just wanted them to show something. I'm not being totally serious; I knew the chances of getting something were very slim, but I would have been happy getting something small at least. Oh well. I guess we'll have to wait until next year D:

And no, I'm not 10 years old. Hahahaha.

Oh good.

Don't say anything and people want just a little. If they said something little then people would've been expecting more. It's a Lose-Lose situation

Back