This Is My Jam

I added it then I realised it was yours too!

http://www.thisismyjam.com/Toad85

It's gonna be mostly classic rock, with maybe a little video game music here and there.

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
The point of this is to not change it every day.

I thought the point of it was to share your favorite songs with everyone, not mattering when or how often you change it?

apocalypseArisen said:
Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
The point of this is to not change it every day.
I thought the point of it was to share your favorite songs with everyone, not mattering when or how often you change it?
This.

I might change my jelly jam every day, but it'll just be a remix of the same song.

gutsyGumshoe said:
Now I have State Farm commercial.

ok then

Shoop Da Whoop said:
You know, I'm kinda wanting to change the current jam I have when it's close to it's expiration date with some video like a random Youtube Poop(not a horrible one of course) to see people's reactions. Would this be stupid?

I'd just stick with actual music, honestly.

Shoop Da Whoop said:
You know, I'm kinda wanting to change the current jam I have when it's close to it's expiration date with some video like a random Youtube Poop(not a horrible one of course) to see people's reactions. Would this be stupid?

Yep.

Yeah they do call it "This Is My Jam" for a reason.

You put actual music in it.

If you want to put a YouTube video there's a topic for that.

Shoop Da Whoop said:
Per Nabber, plus I don't believe you're able to do that in the first place.

Once again Lily has copied my jam (though this time it's in a Capella.)

It's a conspiracy!

Back