Karina's Fan Art Thread

KarinaTheSammerGirl

Koopa Troopa
OK so in this topic I'll be posting fan art based on my favorite games. Most of them will be Paper Mario related, and I will only post the best of my drawings. I love drawing Paper Mario characters in my spare time.

I only have three to showcase right now. (Drawings put in spoilers so that the screen isn't that stretched)

"Super Paper Mario sketchdump"
super_paper_mario_sketchdump_by_karinath3sammergirl-d4sfkub.png

"King Coracus"
king_coracus_by_karinath3sammergirl-d4sdkij.png

"Mimi the Copycat"
mimi_the_copycat_by_karinath3sammergirl-d4sfmch.png

More to come soon

Terrific job on these! I hope you post more

@Baby Luigi - Thanks! ^_^

@Mason - Sure thing. If anyone else is interested in my fan art my deviantART account is right here:
http://www.karinath3sammergirl.deviantart.com

@Loganofan20 - I'm not aware of who that is... xD ?

@uranianUmbreon - Cool c;
@Loganofan20 - Ah, I see! I'll check out his work sometime.
@Lily - Thank you!

Also, guys, I'm open for any requests out there too, but I will only take Paper Mario related requests. It gives me something to do. Sorry but Paper Mario characters are the easiest to draw for me. T_T

KarinaTheSammerGirl said:
@uranianUmbreon - Cool c;
@Loganofan20 - Ah, I see! I'll check out his work sometime.
@Lily - Thank you!

Also, guys, I'm open for any requests out there too, but I will only take Paper Mario related requests. It gives me something to do. Sorry but Paper Mario characters are the easiest to draw for me. T_T

in that case...

Draw Mr. L please.

@Viceroy - I think I can manage. Sure!
@uranianUmbreon - I actually have a Mr. L drawing ready already. :eek:

Here it is. I hope you like it. If you don't I can draw another one if you want xD
mr__l_by_karinath3sammergirl-d4qxaak.png

@Viceroy - I think I can manage. Sure!
@uranianUmbreon - I actually have a Mr. L drawing ready already. :eek:

Here it is. I hope you like it. If you don't I can draw another one if you want xD
mr__l_by_karinath3sammergirl-d4qxaak.png
looks good.

draw Kooper instead.

Sorry to load you with another request, but I want to see how you draw Dimentio.

Thanks! You draw Dimentio much better than I can draw him! :P

Hey everyone. I'm terribly sorry for being a little bit late with these requests. I promise you, though. They will be definitely done soon. I will never turn down a customer. It's just that I've been very busy lately and I never have time to get online. School gets in the way, family issues get in the way, etc. I hope you guys understand, and sorry once again for the inconvineince. I'd also like to let you know that I can't be rushed. I'll post the drawings whenever I'm finished. Most likely you'll see them posted over the weekend, so be sure to check back here Friday. :)

Ahaha... I didn't see this post at first so I was about to go off screaming at everyone for making requests.

Are you still accepting requests? I don't want to make a request if you're too swamped.

@Viceroy - Thanks for understanding :)
@Mason - Yes I am indeed still taking requests, and no not a problem! I can get it finished quickly just like that and still make it look good at the same time ;)

Thanks for the fast response! Okay, my request is my Magikoopa fan character, Mason the Magikoopa. Here's a reference. He's a Magikoopa with red robes, a drooping hat, a blue cape, blue shoes, brown hair, square glasses, and visible pupils.

Back