What is Your Job?

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
What's your job? It may be a part time job, a full time, or no job at all? If you are too young, just state that you are currently a student or something of that nature. And if you don't, that's fine too.

I'm a an assistant teacher at the childcare on my school's campus [part time].

High School Student

Currently unemployed, ardently seeking part-time work in a Retail establishment.

Darkroom Lab Technician.

Fancy name for a simple job--mix up chemicals, maintain the lighting studio and darkroom, clean stuff up, help people on their photo projects, etc.

Currently have none, though a colleague I know that lives nearby is supposed to get a job at the local airport putting food on airplanes, have to wait till Monday for that. Another colleague of mine used to work for the Ford Motor Company but has been layed off.

Well, NQ, the kids are usually either in the league for kids aged 9-10 or 11-12. The kids aged 9-10, you have to do a lot of babysitting and make sure they stay in the dugout, don't fling the bat, etc. With the 11-12 year olds, they're much more competitive. Plays are a lot closer, and kids and coaches often question calls. The games at the older level are more entertaining, but some of the kids can be dicks. Most are pretty good, though.

Sharks Territory said:
Well, NQ, the kids are usually either in the league for kids aged 9-10 or 11-12. The kids aged 9-10, you have to do a lot of babysitting and make sure they stay in the dugout, don't fling the bat, etc. With the 11-12 year olds, they're much more competitive. Plays are a lot closer, and kids and coaches often question calls. The games at the older level are more entertaining, but some of the kids can be dicks. Most are pretty good, though.

That sounds like a lot of fun. With the 9-10 year olds, do they just get antsy and want to play and not sit around in the dugout? Yeah that can be frustrating; imagine working with 3-5 year olds and doing that stuff! Their attention spans are crazy at that age!!

Full-time Volunteer Gamer

Full time lifeguard during the summer, part time heating and cooling installation and repair assistant, and part time soccer referee on weekends. Also, full time student during the winter and part time lifeguard.

Brock said:
Full time lifeguard during the summer, part time heating and cooling installation and repair assistant, and part time soccer referee on weekends. Also, full time student during the winter and part time lifeguard.

Ohhh HELP HELP BROCKIE! I'M DROWNING!

OH thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You saved me!
*Siiiiiiigh* So dreamy! ♥
230441-thehoff_super.jpeg

Student in Year 7 im part for Special Needs NQ will know about this

My job is to do nothing, and nothing at all.

And I'm pretty good at it, although I may be fired soon :(

Back