Kidz Bop

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
There's finally a place to talk about, rant on about, or release your anger out on Kidz Bop, the CD series that either makes you dance with terrific glee, or drives you to go "Van-Gogh" (Oh, who am I kidding? It's the latter").

Herr Shyguy said:
It's remarkably easy to completely ignore.
Per; just learn to master the trick of forgetting the songs ever exist, and it all goes away.

What's really hard to ignore are these obnoxious commercials that pop up every time when there is a commercial break

You think Thriller is bad?

What's wrong wit' you, child?

EDIT: If you're wondering, it's on Kidz Bop Halloween.

As for the main ones, I don't find the originals bad except for Nickelback and Justin Bieber (both Canadian, surprise).

Nega-Man said:
Here's what I don't get.

Why do kids have to cover the top Billboard songs anyway? Can't we just listen to the original songs?
Here's what I don't get.

These songs are aimed for pre-teens. Why do they make it baby friendly?

Drilbur said:
Nega-Man said:
Here's what I don't get.

Why do kids have to cover the top Billboard songs anyway? Can't we just listen to the original songs?
Here's what I don't get.

Here's what I don't get. Why are these songs even popular in the first place? They deserve to get butchered.

Drilbur said:
You think Thriller is bad?

What's wrong wit' you, child?

EDIT: If you're wondering, it's on Kidz Bop Halloween.

As for the main ones, I don't find the originals bad except for Nickelback and Justin Bieber (both Canadian, surprise).

I mean the Top 40 stuff, which I believe is what they mostly do.

I found a Kidz Bop version of "Hot in Herre" that someone made up.

It's getting hot in here
So put on some cool clothes
I am getting so hot
I'm gonna put a fan on

Mario4Ever said:
Drilbur said:
Nega-Man said:
Here's what I don't get.

Here's what I don't get.

Here's what I don't get. Why are these songs even popular in the first place? They deserve to get butchered.

What I don't get is how they even get the money to produce their stupid commericals

Baby Luigi said:
Mario4Ever said:
Drilbur said:
Nega-Man said:
Here's what I don't get.

Here's what I don't get.

What I don't get is how they even get the money to produce their stupid commericals
Another thing I don't get is that people don't know these songs unless they either hear the uncensored or radio version. There's no need to censor everything.

EDIT: What would be interesting is Senior Citizenz Bop, where old people try to sing the song, but end up complaining about them instead.

OKAY WE GET IT. WE ALL DON'T GET THINGS HERE.

EDIT: What would be interesting is Senior Citizenz Bop, where old people try to sing the song, but end up complaining about them instead.

god yes

With Number one songs like "I'm Sexy and I Know It"

Old person: <talking>Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wigg- Is this all he says? Back in my day, our songs had real lyrics, not this crap which is just one word repea- <falls asleep>

Kidz Bop? I can't believe the kind of songs they make 10-year-olds sing. I thought that they had stopped making them, but I guess I was wrong.

Drilbur said:
With Number one songs like "I'm Sexy and I Know It"

Old person: <talking>Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wigg- Is this all he says? Back in my day, our songs had real lyrics, not this crap which is just one word repea- <falls asleep>

And for once, the old person is right about music.

Mario4Ever said:
Drilbur said:
Nega-Man said:
Here's what I don't get.

Here's what I don't get.

Cee Lo Green's "Fuck You" is among the songs.

Your point is invalid.

Mario4Ever said:
Drilbur said:
Nega-Man said:
Here's what I don't get.

Here's what I don't get.

In other words, you like listening to Kidz Bop because every new song is crap? May I hire you for Senior Citizenz Bop?

I hate Kidz Bop. They make the songs worse than they already were.

Plus what's the point if they change the lyrics on some?

On Moves like Jagger on the commercial they say "Take me by the hand" instead of "tongue"

New Super Mario said:
I hate Kidz Bop. They make the songs worse than they already were.

Plus what's the point if they change the lyrics on some?

On Moves like Jagger on the commercial they say "Take me by the hand" instead of "tongue"

They want to make their songs, and I quote, "kid friendly".

All its purpose, though, is making the song sound even more terrible

Back