kingdom of hearts on a nintendo console (rumor)

maledict

Hammer Bro.
hi dudes, on annother forum that I know, an user say this interesting rumor. why is interesting? because HII say that there will BII mario characters and not disney characters

what do you coment?

it might BII true, because nintendo and square have a quite good relation lately

I cant see it with the nintendo characters but i can see a wii kingdom hearts.

Snack said:
There was one spinoff on the GBA, and an upcoming spinoff on the DS... But I really don't see the point off Kingdom Hearts... Why Disney characters in a dark Action-RPG? And what are Final Fantasy characters doing in it? And again, why Disney and Square Enix? Why an RPG?
Well i just dont like the disney plus the final fantasy in it but its good besides that.

I love Kingdom Hearts, It'd be awesome on the Wii :D
a fire emblem level/world would be AWESOME

SmashBrother said:
There was a prank a magazine had like this, they called it "Mushroom Kingdom Hearts". I would've bought it!

Yeah, it was EGM's prank this year. Ah, EGM, the creators of the famous "Sonic in Brawl!" joke.

ChaosNinji said:
SmashBrother said:
There was a prank a magazine had like this, they called it "Mushroom Kingdom Hearts". I would've bought it!

Yeah, it was EGM's prank this year. Ah, EGM, the creators of the famous "Sonic in Brawl!" joke.

Which, ironically, is correct. :-\

Snack said:
There was one spinoff on the GBA, and an upcoming spinoff on the DS... But I really don't see the point off Kingdom Hearts... Why Disney characters in a dark Action-RPG? And what are Final Fantasy characters doing in it? And again, why Disney and Square Enix? Why an RPG?

You have totally voiced all my thoughts. It's kinda odd to have Donald casting spells and attempting to destroy demons. Why an RPG? Why Disney? Why all those sucky graphic novelizations?

Man doesn't anyone know about Kingdom hearts 358/2 days coming out on DS seriously look up these thing before you ask the questions

I wasn't talking to you I was talking to the guy who started the topic and anybody else that can't just go and look at wikipedia

KamekYay said:
I wasn't talking to you I was talking to the guy who started the topic and anybody else that can't just go and look at wikipedia
oh
cause i knew about ir months ago in like december or late november without wikipedia

KamekYay said:
Man doesn't anyone know about Kingdom hearts 358/2 days coming out on DS seriously look up these thing before you ask the questions

Hay, don't you realsize we're talking about a rumored Kingdom Hearts/Nintendo crossover on Wii, not the has-been-confirmed-a-long-time-ago-358/2-Days-on-DS? Why don't YOU pay attention to what we're ACTUALLY saying?

well actually it just says on a nintendo console on the topic so I'm basically replying to the user, no it is not on Wii but the user was probably thinking about DS and Wii so I was informing him it was on DS. btw They'll probably make mario have a minor appearance in the game because in ssx for GC mario luigi and peach where characters

I wish they would and 5 final fantasy characters showed up in hoops 3 on 3

Yeah but there all disney and no offense to anyone but Mario pwns disney

KamekYay said:
Yeah but there all disney and no offense to anyone but Mario pwns disney
This isn't offense. THIS IS TEH ALMIGHTY TRUTH!!!!!!111!!!11!1!!1one

Back