2011-12 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament

#1 Kentucky has beaten #3 Baylor to move on to the Final Four, 82-70. #1 Kentucky will play #4 Louisville in the Final Four.

The UNC/Kansas game starts at 5:05PM EST.

THAT'S IT! Kansas has beaten UNC, 80-67! The Final Four has been completely filled!

#4 Louisville will play #1 Kentucky, and #2 Ohio State will play #2 Kansas.

Kentucky has beaten Louisville in the first Final Four game. Anthony Davis is the real deal.

Anthony Davis is my favorite player in the country.

I like him as much as I liked Allen Iverson.

He's a very talented player. That dunk he made near 55 seconds was a thing of beauty.

#2 Kansas came back from being at least 10 to 15 points down at one point to beat #2 Ohio State 64-62.

The national championship game will be #1 Kentucky vs. #2 Kansas.

Kentucky's too deep.

And that's it.

#1 Kentucky has beaten #2 Kansas, 67-59. Kentucky is the national champion, and Calipari has received his first championship as a coach.

NOW WE WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR'S TOURNAMENT!

Kentucky was simply the best team in the tournament. As soon as Syracuse lost Fab Melo, Kentucky wrapped up the title.

I agree, Kentucky had no competition whatsoever because of how great they were. The best team Kentucky played in the tournament was probably Indiana, who UK beat by 12 points.

My bracket actually had them losing to UConn, but we all know what happened to them...

And UK'll probably end up still being a powerhouse next season, especially if Anthony Davis decides to not go pro and stays with Kentucky. But I'm rooting for Indiana to win the title next year, no doubt - even if they have to play Kentucky again.

I had UConn losing to Iowa State. UConn was weaksauce.

Hopefully next year Maryland will return to the field. I don't expect them to be great or anything, but they're returning pretty much everyone.

Sharks Territory said:
I had UConn losing to Iowa State. UConn was weaksauce.

Hopefully next year Maryland will return to the field. I don't expect them to be great or anything, but they're returning pretty much everyone.

I would have thought UConn would had done great because Calhoun was back (they played great in their last regular season game against Pittsburgh), but it just seems like they all gave up.

Women's Maryland seem like they're going to be one of the best teams next year, so it'd be great to see men's Maryland come back. I wouldn't mind seeing Pittsburgh come back after such a horrible season, too (even though they won the CBI tournament).

Staring at my bracket mangled to pieces, at least I know I could tell Kentucky was by far the best team playing on any given day. Even if everyone goes pro, Calipari will recruit well enough to compete next year.

Watching this Kentucky team play was very fun. In the end, I was watching because Kentucky was playing more than because it was the championship game.

Back