YoshiState's Art Thread

MichiganMarioFan

They're perfectly mismatched
Banned User
This thread is where I share all artwork I make. Here is one of Orbitty Jetson that I just finished and uploaded.

llart1.png

I think that is one of my best. I hope to do more soon.

Just completed Rattly the Rattlesnake. Hope you enjoy it. It took me about 25 minutes. If you look closely, noticed how I drew the outline thicker than the other lines. This is similar to what William Hanna and Joseph Barbera did in the late 1950's and early 1960's.

mbartwork2.png

Damn, that's pretty good. Now do every other Animal Buddy at once.

If it was of any other thing in the world, I would congratulate you on such fine craftsmanship.

But since it's Snivy, you shall receive only condemnation from me. You should be ashamed of yourself.

OH MY GOD. DO AUGIE DOGGIE. MY FAV HB CARTOON.

Toad85 said:
If it was of any other thing in the world, I would congratulate you on such fine craftsmanship.

But since it's Snivy, you shall receive only condemnation from me. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Excuse to repost this.

smuguff.png

And here I am, posting another. This one may remind you of the scene in the original Ghostbusters movie (which turns 30 this year, BTW) where Ray Stantz lists what exactly on the Ecto-1 needs to be repaired after buying it for the ridiculously high price of $4,800 ($10,762 in 2013 dollars). Plus, this is just yet another Ghostbusters spoof featuring Furrball...

Furrball_lists_Ecto-1_Repairs.png

Credits
TheYoshiState:
Street pavement
Callout box

Trimble 3D Warehouse:
eezerz: Ecto-1 (behind Furrball)
ZXT: Toyota Camry (you have to look very carefully near the top to see it)
Ward: Ghostbusters HQ/FDNY Hook & Ladder 8 (out of view, though the sidewalks in that model can be seen, because that's what Furrball's standing on!)

Miscellaneous:
Warner Bros. Animation/TMS Entertainment (Tokyo Movie Shinsha): Base image for Furrball (taken from the Tiny Toon Adventures episode "Test Stressed" (in the sub-episode "Lil' Sneezer"))

Software Used:
Trimble Sketchup 8
Paint.net
Microsoft Powerpoint 2007

Back