Is the world in serious danger of world war?

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
hope n pray for peace peace out.

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
hope n pray for peace peace out.
peace. 8)

Peace. V

Is the world in serious danger of world war?

Not as much as it had been in the Cold War

I don't think so, but if we were, I think it would probably be between the U.S. and some middle-eastern country.

Loganofan20 said:
I don't think so, but if we were, I think it would probably be between the U.S. and and the middle-east.
fixed

Matlock said:
Loganofan20 said:
I don't think so, but if we were, I think it would probably be between the U.S. and and the middle-east.
fixed
Well, they're not exactly together. Just look at the Gulf War, or the shakiness between Iran and the other middle-eastern countries.

Actually, war with a China/North Korea coalition strikes me as more likely. Iran and the Middle East are toast if the world switches to alternative energy or a new power source.

Loganofan20 said:
Matlock said:
Loganofan20 said:
fixed
Well, they're not exactly together. Just look at the Gulf War, or the shakiness between Iran and the other middle-eastern countries.
Yeah just look at the middle east and are ability to fuck with them

Dr. Javelin said:
Actually, war with a China/North Korea coalition strikes me as more likely.
Okay, I can see North Korea as well, but I just can't see a war with China. We're both each others' biggest buyer; we need China and China needs us.

Matlock said:
Loganofan20 said:
Matlock said:
Loganofan20 said:
fixed
Yeah just look at the middle east and are ability to *bleep* with them
Don't stereotype the Middle East. Not all the countries there are bad.

New Super Mario said:
Matlock said:
Loganofan20 said:
Matlock said:
Loganofan20 said:
fixed
On the contrary i'm pretty sure the Middle east would be the good guys who are standing up to the Americans also do you know how many actual allies we have in the Middle East 1 and that's Israel

Matlock said:
New Super Mario said:
Matlock said:
Loganofan20 said:
Matlock said:
Loganofan20 said:
fixed
On the contrary i'm pretty sure the Middle east would be the good guys who are standing up to the Americans also do you know how many actual allies we have in the Middle East 1 and that's Israel
Nah, Saudi Arabia is kinda on our side. I guess. And some of the countries surrounding there aren't that bad either like Kuwait.

New Super Mario said:
Matlock said:
New Super Mario said:
Matlock said:
Loganofan20 said:
Matlock said:
Loganofan20 said:
fixed
Nah, Saudi Arabia is kinda on our side. I guess. And some of the countries surrounding there aren't that bad either like Kuwait.
Saudi Arabia is on are side cause we pay them to be on are side and even then there only barely allies

New Super Mario said:
Still, at least they don't hate us
Yeah they do there like Pakistan if we didn't pay them they would hate us but since we pay them they pretend to like us

Uh the world has always been at war for like ages.

I mean crap, our entire heritage is basically hating each other because some dude likes orange, saw a ghost, or is black, and thus war ensues.

Nothing has changed, so do what you do normally.

Dr. Javelin said:
Actually, war with a China/North Korea coalition strikes me as more likely. Iran and the Middle East are toast if the world switches to alternative energy or a new power source.
What if we switch to solar? Lord knows the they have plenty of sunlight.

Uniju said:
Dr. Javelin said:
That's why Kuwait is going to blow up the sun

Uniju said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Yes, but they don't make any of our money by using solar energy.

Besides, solar panels are mighty expensive to make

If there are any to steal

Back