Girrrtacos' Post your Sprites for 3D!

Girrrtacos

That guy that does all that 3D stuff
Post your sprites here for a 3D makeover!

Look here for examples:
http://www.mariowiki.com/User:Girrrtacos#3D_User_Models
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Do you think you could do DP the Hedgehog, or have I used up my 3D model on my Pikachu form? =|
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Pokemon DP said:
Do you think you could do DP the Hedgehog, or have I used up my 3D model on my Pikachu form? =|
Unfortunately. Yes. His laws are 1 3D per user :( I know cos I asked for 3D Storm Yoshi.
 

Girrrtacos

That guy that does all that 3D stuff
I'll make an exception- becasue you were the two first people to post. :)

Post your sprites!
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash

Shroobario

"You greedy punk!" - Mona, WarioWare MMG
Well Uniju got two sheets... 4 for poses each...

I hot two... but the second was better version... and usually a sheet has 3 sprites and my one only had 1.

So can I get more one?
 

crystalking

King Bowser
i would ask for my 3d kirby sprites (all of the allies included) but he already gave me 3D shyguy sprites,
. . .
. . .
can i please tacos
 

KamekYay

Kamek lives in your wardrobe!!!
I need Kamek Holding his wand out and Kamek playing a Guitar.
 

KamekYay

Kamek lives in your wardrobe!!!
Ok, good idea I should do the 2d ones 1st
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
I'll bite. http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/5/11/28/f_DodomanSprim_6042103.png
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Dodoman said:
I'll bite. http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/5/11/28/f_DodomanSprim_6042103.png
Awesome sprites!
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Guiliant said:
Dodoman said:
I'll bite. http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/5/11/28/f_DodomanSprim_6042103.png
Awesome sprites!
Why thank you...I made them!
 
Top