Spring Break

MCS

Donkey Kong
So when is Spring Break for you guys? Mine starts next week. I can't wait.

Mine is next month

:'(

Damn. Of course, my school district's schedule is known to be the odd one out. We didn't get Presidents Day, Columbus Day, or the first Monday of January off, and our winter break started a week before Christmas (unlike most people's, which started the weekend of Christmas)

Nega-Man said:
Damn. Of course, my school district's schedule is known to be the odd one out. We didn't get Presidents Day, Columbus Day, or the first Monday of January off, and our winter break started a week before Christmas (unlike most people's, which started the weekend of Christmas)

This is not odd at all. We don't get Columbus Day off either because of various, valid reasons.

What is a columbus day :eek:

Baby Luigi said:
Nega-Man said:

This is not odd at all. We don't get Columbus Day off either because of various, valid reasons.
True.

Also, if we really needed to celebrate something, wouldn't it be "Leif Erikson Day", considering he was the first to reach the Americas?

Nega-Man said:

Mine's like yours

I'm dreading it because it's in the middle of pollen season, and I despise pollen.

Back