Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two

How does the musical part work?

I'm not an Epic Minkey fan but this game looks no where near as Dark as the first game.

Well, you can see the game cover on wikipedia, and it looks just as dark only with more purple. And did you know there's going to be an area based on Frontierland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

New Super Yoshi said:
I'm not an Epic Minkey fan but this game looks no where near as Dark as the first game.

For me, that's good. I reckon that might've been part of the reason it looked so bland to me.

This game needs to be like Mickey's Wild adventure. I played that loads when I was younger and its still one of my favourite games even now.

This is the story:
Everyone assumes that the Mad Doctor is dead, but he suddenly returns! Oswald welcomes him back, but everyone else is suspicous, so they call Mickey back to the Wasteland. However, when he arrives, disasters ravage several areas, making everyone more suspicous of the Doctor

I can see the cartoon formula of 'everybody doesn't trust him but it turns out it isn't him in the end' kinda thing going on.

Here's the twist that I made up: The Mad Doctor was behind it the whold time, and was mind controlling the supposed villain!

I really can't see the Mad Doctor as anything but evil after his rant following his defeat in the first Epic Mickey... That, along with the dramatic reveal of what he really is...

An animatronic! He plans to turn everyone into animatronics, and rule over them... Which, given their immunity to thinner, doesn't sound so bad... Except for the whole "ruling over them" part.

The most disturbing part of the game: The Mad Doctor has to sing at least one song

Re: Epic Mickey 2

New Super Mario said:
I found the first one to be bad, so not getting this. Only my friend agrees with me....
^

RandomGuy said:
The most disturbing part of the game: The Mad Doctor has to sing at least one song
What's so disturbing about that? His only cartoon had him singing the only line she had in it. Just listen:

(it begins as 3:19)

I'm not sure if I'll get this either. The first game was good, but not great. It felt bland to me, and this game looks the same, except maybe a bit worse.

I only got the first one because people were praising it for being like, choose your path, Zelda-like, Mario-like, etc. + awesome.

I guess it had a little choose your path.

Junction Point, the game developer company that made the Epic Mickey franchise, is closed:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/29/epic-mickey-studio-junction-point-reportedly-closed

...Well... Fuck. Then again, Warren Spector and his creative team pretty much squandered their potential for the franchise, anyway. I'm not surprised that Epic Mickey 2 got lower sales. I mean, forced co-op, really? Not to mention, Warren Spector was more interested in making what HE want then listening to the concerns and criticisms of the fans and critics.

Still, this sucks either way.

Back