What's your hairstyle?

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
I got a mohawk. It takes me 20 minutes with hairspray to make it, so I only do it every other day. My hair is also green, like Luigi.

Usually I cut it short, but never bald/buzzed. (But I had it bald twice in my life.)

Right now it's kind of long. I'm going to grow a ponytail.

I spike my hair when it is short, and I just make it messy when it's long.

Buzzed/almost as short as possible without being bald

Wavy brown hair, kinda like John Lennon in his earlier years.

I used to have a really cute curl in the front, but I cut it off.

It varies. I have dark brown hair, and it usually just lays down plain, but sometimes I do a waterfall, (Where you have it mostly down but you take a part of the top of it and tie it behind.), And I sometimes curl it on very special occasions. Now-adays I wear it in a back ponytail. (Not the Bowser Jr. kind of ponytail!)
:bowjr:

Eh, I just have my blonde hair swept over a little, I like how it is, But sometimes I just wake up with my hair looking like it sprouted wings of hair...

Hairstyle? What's the purpose of that?

Honestly, I just leave it as it is... The only thing I do is smush it down after I wake up. No point wasting that much time on my hair.

lAMme.jpg

EA9iH.jpg

sfuzF.jpg

I got my haircut about a month ago. Here it is. This is the shortest it's ever been, and I love it. I am never ever going back to longer hair. [Now it has grown out a little. Grr.]

Meh, I cut it recently. I'm not wild about my hair.

straight down pretty much, i never really do anything with it though.

Mainly because im lazy.

current hair style =

K6JWJ.jpg

Dr. Javelin said:
Hairstyle? What's the purpose of that?

Honestly, I just leave it as it is... The only thing I do is smush it down after I wake up. No point wasting that much time on my hair.

Basically this.

BTW, Nice hair, NQ. :eekdance:

Are you copying me! I always wear my hear in this big purple flower clip in a ponytail leaving my epic emo fringe to look epic.

Back