Nicknames/Alias/Pet Names ect......

yoshster

Whomp
Are u called a nickname/alias ect......... and what is ure own
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
:koopa:
RL?
Or at the forum?
If it's the latter, it's PS. :)
 

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
Once on chat I used the psuedonym "Walrus" to avoid being flamed by KB and Xluidi again. Although they recognized me, they seemed to have calmed down. I also used the name "A walrus" when spamming chat, before learning the rules.
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Uniju said:
Uni
Unijerk
Unijuice
Unicycle
Unibrow
Unilemon

And then the ones from Alphaclaw...

Unif***
Unis***
Unis***head
Unijack
Unij****ff
Unijerkoff
Unidick
Unidickhead
Unia**
Unia***ole

Alphaclaw looks up to me a lot, doesn't he?
:eek:
Maybe because you h8 Sunshine and therefore FLUDD? What a FTLish reason...

And I'm sometimes called "Paper"... Why don't they call PJ like this? ;_; I'd rather like to be called "Striker".
 

yoshster

Whomp
Both forum and real life ( I should have added that)
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
3Dejong said:
3D (3duh.)

Alphaclaw is a headstrong jerk.
And hasn't heard something about grammar yet.
RL-nicknames? I won't tell ya. Never ever.
 

InfectedShroom

I make music.
Retired Wiki Staff
Ummm...

Infected
The 'Shroom
IS

Oh, and here's a couple flames from Nsider I laughed at...

Idiot
Retard
Moron
Loser

And Uniju called my name stupid once. :P
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Uniju said:
Uni
Unijerk
Unijuice
Unicycle
Unibrow
Unilemon

And then the ones from Alphaclaw...

Unif***
Unis***
Unis***head
Unijack
Unij****ff
Unijerkoff
Unidick
Unidickhead
Unia**
Unia***ole

Alphaclaw looks up to me a lot, doesn't he?
Unilemon is MY creation. :smug:

Anyway I'm:

CN
Chaos
Ninji
THE NINJI
TEH NINJI
NINJININJININJI
PEANUT BUTTER NINJI TIME and,
That crazy hobo down the street.

I have wierd nicknames. O-o
 

chibizombie

"Headshot" <<< my favorite quote in any game...
real
----
matt
matt attack
dodo head
waffles for brains

forums
-------
mr.C
chibz
chibi
zombie
chibizombie
angelspark
darkspark
waffle ruler ( not king ruler)
 

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Real
BTB
Bones
Buster?

Mwiki
SPL
PLDS
MC
Crash
Crashington
Crapington
crashy
Mama Crash

More 2 come! :P
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Smiddle, Smid, Smidz, Smids, Smidz0r, The Smiddler, Teh Smiddler, Smidsummer, Smickles, Smiddler, Oskar, da_TuRn1p, CAPS LOCK LORD, Guest1337, Waffle King, Lord Smiddle of Waffles, supa l33t h4x0r.
 

yoshster

Whomp
Real
-----------------------------------
Inz
Knoll
9

Forum
-----------------------------
I think Yosh once
 

Beanbean

Behind the clouds, the sun is shining.
-Sabeanee
-Beany
-Beana
-Beanster
-Bean
-Binky
-The Bean
-Beanbean
-Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
-Sabeana
-Miss B.
-Miimii (I only used this once though.)
-Cap'n Bean

And some other nicknames/aliases.
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
NOTICE the FACT, PAPERSTRIKER, that I OBEYED your COMMAND from the OFF-TOPIC thread! :D

Aliases:

3Dejong
3dejong
3D
3Dork
That Moron Who Makes Sucky Comics
 

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
Beanbean said:
-Sabeanee
-Beany
-Beana
-Beanster
-Bean
-Binky
-The Bean
-Beanbean
-Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
-Sabeana
-Miss B.
-Miimii (I only used this once though.)
-Cap'n Bean

And some other nicknames/aliases.
Don't forget A Sasori!
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
3Dejong said:
NOTICE the FACT, PAPERSTRIKER, that I OBEYED your COMMAND from the OFF-TOPIC thread! :D

Aliases:

3Dejong
3dejong
3D
3Dork
That Moron Who Makes Sucky Comics
I'll call you Dejong from now onward. :P
Dejong, why did you caps-lock your first line? :P

And I'm trying to avoid abbrevations, so I call Ghostyoshi Ghosty, StormYoshi Stormy, Crystalking Crys, 3Dejong Dejong and so on. Be sure to add them. :P
 

BlueYoshter

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS
Uniju said:
Uni
Unijerk
Unijuice
Unicycle
Unibrow
Unilemon

And then the ones from Alphaclaw...

Unif***
Unis***
Unis***head
Unijack
Unij****ff
Unijerkoff
Unidick
Unidickhead
Unia**
Unia***ole

Alphaclaw looks up to me a lot, doesn't he?
my nicks are

BY
BlueYosh
Yosh of Blue (King Mario)
Your Epicness :3

if any1 cares... ;D
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
NOTICE the FACT, PAPERSTRIKER, that I OBEYED your COMMAND from the OFF-TOPIC thread! :D

Aliases:

3Dejong
3dejong
3D
3Dork
That Moron Who Makes Sucky Comics
I'll call you Dejong from now onward. :P
Dejong, why did you caps-lock your first line? :P

And I'm trying to avoid abbrevations, so I call Ghostyoshi Ghosty, StormYoshi Stormy, Crystalking Crys, 3Dejong Dejong and so on. Be sure to add them. :P
I was ADDING EMphasis!
 
Top