Star Trek: TGTIQNBiTPBEaFbTAKaCRaiLBoTNG

Toad Eightyfive

used to be here but peaced out
Pronouns
Anything
MarioWiki
Toad85
I am thinking of working on a Star Trek Userpedia story, loosely based on The Next Generation but taking place before "Encounter at Farpoint."

Its full title will be Star Trek: The Generation That Isn't Quite "Next," Because it Takes Place Before "Encounter at Farpoint," but Transpires After Kirk and Company Retired and is Loosely Based on "The Next Generation".

Or Star Trek: TGTIQNBiTPBEaFbTAKaCRaiLBoTNG for short.

Also this means that Wikiland is cancelled, or at least put on the backburner for a very very long time.

Sign-Ups:
Crew of the U.S.S. Red Star
Captain: Pokemon Trainer Red
"Number One": Nabber
Science Officer: SiFi
Cheif Engineer: Dr. Javelin
Transporter Operator: Neptune99
Other Crewmembers: New Super Mario, '3K, MCD, Pyro.

Other Characters
Other characters: LuigiNo.1, Cap'n Falcon, Bop1996, Smasher 101. Open; no specific amount needed.

I'll be the Spock/Data type. They'll think I'm emotionless at first, but when the series is over they'll do the math and they'll realize I cried more times than any other character.

I will be a crew member. I've seen some of them because my dad watches it.

If there is a chef, I call it. Or I could be like a computer whiz dude.

Discord said:
I will be the awesome adventure dude.
I'll take that as second-in-command. A.k.a. "Number One."

SiFi said:
I'll be the Spock/Data type. They'll think I'm emotionless at first, but when the series is over they'll do the math and they'll realize I cried more times than any other character.
Good, I need a character like that.

New Super Mario said:
I will be a crew member. I've seen some of them because my dad watches it.

If there is a chef, I call it. Or I could be like a computer whiz dude.
Done, though SiFi's already got the Science Officer, and all food is provided by replicators.

I'll be a Q.

Cap'n Falcon said:
Okay, then I guess I'll be a Crew Member.
Nah, you can be an villainous character if you want. I just don't distinguish between good Others and bad Others on the chart.

Okay, I'll be an Other character if you want me to. Just get me a role in it, okay?

Wait, I'm actually allowed to be a Q? This is going to be better than I thought!

And I completely forgot about this thread.

Dr. Javelin said:
If possible, I'd like to be the Chief Engineer, similar to Geordi La Forge.
Approved.

Magus said:
Wait, I'm actually allowed to be a Q? This is going to be better than I thought!
Yeah, you're a Q. Though you will be referred to as Qop1996 in the story.

I'm not going to complain about that....

Back