Star Trek: TGTIQNBiTPBEaFbTAKaCRaiLBoTNG

Do I have to be approved in order to get in? Anyway, in how many weeks is the first part coming out?

Cap'n Falcon said:
Do I have to be approved in order to get in? Anyway, in how many weeks is the first part coming out?
You were already approved. Look at the first page. Sorry for not saying it.

Expect the first episode to come out sometime in late April or early May. Though I may make a "teaser trailer" before that.

I'll be an other crewmember with '3K and NSM, I guess.

Magus said:
Wait, I'm actually allowed to be a Q? This is going to be better than I thought!

Dammit, how can this be possible?

*warps next to Magus, arm around him*

The great Neptune99 has lost his rank as Q of the Wiki? Travesty.

*warps back to his original position*

I guess i will find solace in another production. Arrivederci.

Kingbowser99 said:
Magus said:
Wait, I'm actually allowed to be a Q? This is going to be better than I thought!

Dammit, how can this be possible?

*warps next to Magus, arm around him*

The great Neptune99 has lost his rank as Q of the Wiki? Travesty.

*warps back to his original position*

I guess i will find solace in another production. Arrivederci.
Dude, there can be multiple Q. It's a whole continuum, after all.

Is "Q" its own plural?

Yes, the plural of "Q" is "Q".

(Q-fist)

other character

villainous if possible because I'm always a hero and i feel like being different.

I'll take the last place as a member of the crew, as long as i get to work in the transporter room alot. :)

Smasher said:
other character

villainous if possible because I'm always a hero and i feel like being different.
Kingbowser99 said:
I'll take the last place as a member of the crew, as long as i get to work in the transporter room alot. :)
Gotcha.

I honestly have no idea what to say.

But I got to play Still Aive so all is good.

Anyway it made me laugh. Probably because I'm so obsessed with Portal.

That was brilliant, I'll admit. I enjoy your writing style much more than most of the UP stuff I've read. I think I'm imagining NSM as an incompetent version of Harry Kim. Also, love the ending.

Lt. Com. Javelin: MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOOOOP.
^This made me laugh.

Also, this was totally random and if you actually plan on getting a plot together or something then you might have issues but if randomness is what you're going for, then great.

EDIT: And another thing... you'll want to update this to the Story Updates on Userpedia's Main Page to make it more visible.

Dr. Javelin said:
Lt. Com. Javelin: MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOOOOP.
^This made me laugh.

Also, this was totally random and if you actually plan on getting a plot together or something then you might have issues but if randomness is what you're going for, then great.
Yeah there was absolutely no plot setup at all but I'm fine with that.

Also to clear this up my first name is Lord. Commander Lord Nabber.

Magus said:
I think I'm imagining NSM as an incompetent version of Harry Kim.
That's what I was going for. :P
Dr. Javelin said:
It's going to be a humour story, but most of the episodes are not going to be this random. It's still going to have Trek-like plotlines and serious moments.

I just felt like doing something silly for the opening, since that's typically the most boring part of the episode.

You did a good job with characterizing people like they were in Star Trek this time. I'd like a bit more description of what the ship and its surroundings are like (all I really have to go off is a cross between Kirk's and Picard's Enterprises, I guess), and maybe some physical descriptions of some sort.

Not bad.

I suppose it would be better imo if you used a third-person narration instead of a script style thing, but whatever.

Back