User Big Brother 3! ~ Lily Wins!

Never too early to start sign ups? Anyway as many of you know, I was planning on hosting User Big Brother 3 so I am starting the sign-ups now (too make sure I get all)

Rules & Standards ~
Each cycle of the game goes by week-esque phases, with 13 houseguests entering the game at Week 1. The cycles will substain for 8/9 weeks, with number of houseguests decreasing each week. At the end of the weeks, one of the two remaining houseguests will be crowned winner by the jury.

At the beginning of the week, players will compete for Head of Household (HoH), which will provide them both safety from eviction for the rest of the week as well as power over everyone else. The previous houseguest - if there is one - will not be able to compete for it. There is only one HoH a week, and winning it only provides safety and power for the week you win it.

After the HoH is crowned, there will be a Have and Have Not Competition. These will split you in to teams sometimes, the winners being the Haves, the losers, being the have nots. Haves will gain an advantage, while have nots will gain you a disadvantage.

Halfway through the week, six players will compete for the Gold Power of Veto (PoV), which could veto a nomination by the HoH. The veto players consists of the Head of Household, the two nominees, and three houseguests selected by random. If the veto is used, the HoH will automatically have to replace the saved nominee with a replacement nominee. The HoH cannot put up the Veto holder, nor the saved nominee if they didn't win the veto. If the veto isn't used, the nominations stay the same.

At the end of the week, the nominees will have one final chance to pled to their fellow houseguests if they wish. One by one, Houseguests will vote for who they want to evict. The nominees and HoH are unable to vote, but the HoH will be able to vote in the chance of a tie. All votes will be accounted for, even if a majority is reached. Once the majority of votes have been tallied, the houseguest will be evicted, and unable to re-enter the house.

Once the game gets down to nine players, every houseguest that gets evicted past that point becomes a jury member. The jury member - which will consist of seven members by the end of the game - will vote for who they want to win the season.

Info:
1. All rules apply to previous Big Brother Games (Look in the other threads if you are new to game) (Above are UBB2 Rules, with slight changes)
2. 2 Twists will be applied in this game so be prepared
3. Have or Have Not Competitions will be in this game, competitions which split you up into teams (the losers being the Have Nots and getting a disadvantage)
4. Challenges will be sent via PM
5. Inform me of any alliances created
6. No cheating in challenges

If you would like more info, send me a PM!

1. BMB- 255,000
2. Lily- 510,000
3. Bop- 28,000
4. LuigiNo.1- 1,000
5. PTR- 2,000
6. Pyro- 1,000
7. Dry-Petey- 1,000
8. Vinnie- 2,000
9. Smasher- 25,000
10. Dr. Javelin- 1,000
11. Yoshiwaker- 16,000
12. Nabber- 26,000
13. FireEevee- 2,000
14. GS- 12,000
15. Toad85- 20,000

Blue - Head of Household
Orange - Golden Power of Veto Holder
Teal - HoH and PoV Holder
Green - Nominated for Eviction
Pink - Safe from Eviction
Brown - Vetoed from Eviction
Red - Evicted/Quit
Purple - Jury Member
Lime Green - Runner-up
Bold - Winner

Re: User Big Brother 3!

Bags ubb4!!!!

Bleh.

I'm just going to say that I will not be playing this time around. I think twice is enough.

there is a slim chance that I will change my mind, but it is pretty unlikely.

Peter Sam said:
Kinda early, don'tya think?

You cannot start this until UBB II is over. I would estimate that it should be over around Easter.

And thanks for the advanced sign-up. Let's see how far I can go in this game.

Fi said:
Peter Sam said:

You cannot start this until UBB II is over. I would estimate that it should be over around Easter.

Fi don't be a dictator

Matlock said:
Fi said:
Peter Sam said:

Fi don't be a dictator

I'm not. I am just making sure he doesn't start this until the game is over. I gave that respect, and - knowing NSM - will probably do the same. The main thing is that I don't want to fight for attention if both are going on.

I'm actually going to drop out of this. I don't think that I have the people skills needed for this.

Added PTR and LN1.

And yes it will start after UBB2, it's just my as well have it ready.

GS is that a sign up?

And Nabber you don't need that much people skills.

Yes you do, I've learned. You need the players to like you, and you can't be a big target but still need to do well.

Discord, what you needed was a few more alliances, which you probably could have helped. I think it was the fact you won so much; maybe you're just naturally good at unpredictable competitions...

Yeah. Buy for now I think I will probably stick to mafia.

Fi said:
Discord, what you needed was a few more alliances[...]
;D

Also, if I hadn't had to quit, I probably would have thrown Nabber under the bus and joined NSM/Quizmo/GS15's alliance.

Peter Sam said:
Fi said:
;D

Also, if I hadn't had to quit, I probably would have thrown Nabber under the bus and joined NSM/Quizmo/GS15's alliance.
Yeah thanks a lot you backstabber.

Discord said:
Peter Sam said:
Fi said:
;D

Yeah thanks a lot you backstabber.

You know the game is still going on for those three, and you kind of just spilled it?

Well, Nabber, you got about a month to consider, because that's probably how long this game will take to finish (UBBII).

I don't know. I didn't like a lot of the Amazing Race challenges.

Discord said:
I don't know. I didn't like a lot of the Amazing Race challenges.
I'm running out of ideas, but I think this will be easier. You can do more challenges that focus somewhat on the game unlike Amazing Race

This time don't nominate me against Quizmo

Back