User Big Brother 3! ~ Lily Wins!

Re: User Big Brother 3!

Gallade said:
This time don't nominate me against Quizmo
I was actually expecting you to not be lynched.

I'll join if Nabber agrees to be in my alliance

Discord said:
Gallade said:
This time don't nominate me against Quizmo
I was actually expecting you to not be lynched.
Me too. You would have been going if you didn't win the veto, probably.

Discord said:
Wait why you would just backstab me.
I never backstab my pawns I mean partners yeah that sounds better
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA little do they know i really did mean pawns

Oh god, being the winner of UBB 1 probably isn't helping making sure I don't go out Week 1.

Pss...if you don't vote me out, I'll protect you. Just ask Lily, Smasher, Quizmo, Nabber, and NSM before he turned out us to reassure my point. ;)

And GS, pawns are awful. Never use pawns; just look how Dry Petey turned out in UBB2.

Fi said:
Oh god, being the winner of UBB 1 probably isn't helping making sure I don't go out Week 1.

Pss...if you don't vote me out, I'll protect you. Just ask Lily, Smasher, Quizmo, Nabber, and NSM before he turned out us to reassure my point. ;)

And GS, pawns are awful. Never use pawns; just look how Dry Petey turned out in UBB2.
I don't even play really i just create alliances that keep me safe

Fi said:

I wasn't a pawn. just up against Quizmo, that's all.

Gallade said:
Fi said:

Actually, you were originally put up against Nabber. Obviously NSM wanted Nabber out over you, making you the pawn. A pawn is a rather weak player that hasn't won much put up against someone that has won a lot.

Fi said:
Gallade said:
Fi said:

Actually, you were originally put up against Nabber. Obviously NSM wanted Nabber out over you, making you the pawn. A pawn is a rather weak player that hasn't won much put up against someone that has won a lot.
I was using Pawn in the context of them being my minions

I still don't get how DP was evicted. You literally pointed out that he was the worst player in the game... Unless Quizmo somehow convinced people who to vote for.

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
I still don't get how DP was evicted. You literally pointed out that he was the worst player in the game... Unless Quizmo somehow convinced people who to vote for.

He was not. If anyone gets that title, it would be UM for not sending in competitions. DP was actually a regular houseguest, just...not really the winning type.

And you tell me. Quizmo even had a penalty vote, and yet 5 people still supported him. I really have no idea how Quizmo didn't get evicted Week 4.

I told you that there was a chance of me changing my mind

(i really don't know why I'm doing this again)

I'll make UBB 7823

Back