User Big Brother 3! ~ Lily Wins!

Re: User Big Brother 3! ~ A Winner Will be Chosen.......

BMB you're Hitler because nobody would vote for Hitler, AND I DON'T CARE AT ALL BMB BUT I'M GOING TO CONCENTRATE ALL OF MY ENERGY INTO GETTING YOU ELIMINATED FOR THE SOLE FACT THAT YOU PREVENTED ME FROM GETTING THIRD

Plunderbird said:
BMB you're Hitler because nobody would vote for Hitler, AND I DON'T CARE AT ALL BMB BUT I'M GOING TO CONCENTRATE ALL OF MY ENERGY INTO GETTING YOU ELIMINATED FOR THE SOLE FACT THAT YOU PREVENTED ME FROM GETTING THIRD

Good. I hope I don't win. That's what I've been saying for the past week.

It's the reason why I wanted to make Final 2 with Lily; so she could win.

I know you were going to get all the joke-votes, which would have made you won no matter who you were against. LN1 might have been a good candidate against Lily, but I knew that I would ensure her win if I was against her.

Lol, Lily is going to be happy when she sees she's in the Final 2 again.

BMB said:
Plunderbird said:

Good. I hope I don't win. That's what I've been saying for the past week.

It's the reason why I wanted to make Final 2 with Lily; so she could win.

I know you were going to get all the joke-votes, which would have made you won no matter who you were against. LN1 might have been a good candidate against Lily, but I knew that I would ensure her win if I was against her.

Lol, Lily is going to be happy when she sees she's in the Final 2 again.
DAMN IT I JUST REALIZED I SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR ROSS PEROT

After 4 months, 10 HoHs, 9 Vetoes, 15 players, and 13 evictions/walks, we have finally reached the end of User Big Brother 3.

I felt so weird looking through the thread, and undigging all the stuff that has happened. Lol, the three pages of when Toad came into the house, or when Lily won the veto twice in a row and saved herself off the block both times.

Ah, GS winning HoH, and nearly sending me. The struggle to get LN1 HoH and when I was mentally ready to be backdoored. Or even the Immunity competitions that sent Bop and FireEevee home. So much has happened, it feels like two games went by!

...to be honest, I am more nostalgic of UBB2, since I felt like it had more positive drama and more lines drawn. Of course, maybe it was me hosting it, or Smasher saying he liked UBB1 better, and Someone saying "BMB wouldn't let him say it."

Also, this is the third time Lily got to the final two. Lost to me once and smasher the other. I hope she gets to join the winner club, and break the most consistent runner-up streak she has made.

I was, I made an alliance with Smasher and we made it to the final 2.

LN1 said:
No, no, no.
It was Smasher vs. GS in UBB2.
Unless magically one of those 2 is Lily, she was only in the Final 2 twice.

I'm the one they slaved over the game as host! Lily won the Final HoH, taking Smasher with her to the final two. Shoey got third, which is why he is mad at me for not letting him get third again.

Speaking of which, why did all you guys let me, Lily, and Shoey get so far, again? Then again, even my efforts at getting rid of Shoey W1 didn't last that long...

Tbh. As much as I would like to win and BMB wants me to win, I think I actually haven't won.

timaeusTestified said:
Tbh. As much as I would like to win and BMB wants me to win, I think I actually haven't won.
I'm pretty sure you've already one since I know you have at least 4 votes
BMB said:
LN1 said:
No, no, no.
It was Smasher vs. GS in UBB2.
Unless magically one of those 2 is Lily, she was only in the Final 2 twice.

I'm the one they slaved over the game as host! Lily won the Final HoH, taking Smasher with her to the final two. Shoey got third, which is why he is mad at me for not letting him get third again.

Speaking of which, why did all you guys let me, Lily, and Shoey get so far, again? Then again, even my efforts at getting rid of Shoey W1 didn't last that long...
Because I don't do shit and people forget the fact that I can be a threat. Also it's because I have a lot of temporary alliances and there are people who are a lot less popular then me

Shoey is Shoey.
I just pick my alliancies, most of which result in me getting second.
Cannot wait for UBB4. It will start after the holidays as I will be away a lot so unless you want 5 weels of me being on-off innactive it will be better.

BMB said:
...Why am I hitler? TT_TT

Hmm...can Lily be Wario and I be Bowser? At least that's better.

NSM:
http://www.userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/User:Baby_Mario_Bloops/UBB#User_Big_Brother_3

Got it all updated minus the voting record.

Shoey, I need to admit something to you.

Week 1, after I won the Veto, I PMed Vinnie telling him to put you up as a replacement. I sort of hid under that shadow while Bop was mad at Vinnie.

Oh thanks, it looks awesome!

Anyway, I got most of the votes.... I think I am missing 2 or 3. If FireEevee would ever check his PMs!

New Super Mario said:
BMB said:
...Why am I hitler? TT_TT

Hmm...can Lily be Wario and I be Bowser? At least that's better.

NSM:
http://www.userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/User:Baby_Mario_Bloops/UBB#User_Big_Brother_3

Got it all updated minus the voting record.

Shoey, I need to admit something to you.

Week 1, after I won the Veto, I PMed Vinnie telling him to put you up as a replacement. I sort of hid under that shadow while Bop was mad at Vinnie.

Oh thanks, it looks awesome!

Anyway, I got most of the votes.... I think I am missing 2 or 3. If FireEevee would ever check his PMs!
If your missing Bop's it's because he's out of town (also I have PM's from him telling me who he would vote for if you want them)

Personally, if you have seven, it should work out since the normal jury IS 7. I mean, unless these two votes can change the outcome, I'm sure those two votes won't make much of a difference.

I think Shoey already told me who won anyway.

Nabber said:
I think Shoey already told me who won anyway.
I told Lily and BMB already

As you all know, Lily has won UBB3!

Everyone voted for her except:
Toad85
LN1

So, congratulations!

Official Results!

Results of who won have been added based on how much money you got.

So:

1st: Lily $510,000
2nd: BMB 255,000
3rd: Bop $28,000
4th: Nabber $26,000
5th: Smasher $25,000
6th: Toad85 $20,000
7th: Yoshiwaker $16,000
8th: GS $12,000
9th: PTR, Vinnie, FE all with $2,000
10th: LN1, Pyro, Dry-Petey, Dr. Javelin all with $1,000

There is is! Everyone won something at least.

Congrats Lily!

Good job Lily.

I'm just glad I got to play with Shoey.

Back