User Big Brother 3! ~ Lily Wins!

Re: User Big Brother 3! ~ Final 3 (LN1, Lily, and BMB): 3 Part HOH Challenge!

Plunderbird said:
HAHA I GOT 4TH TAKE THAT BOP AND NABBER
What you told me you would win the veto and get third again.

Don't worry Nabber; he forgot who he was up against. In all seriousness though, I knew that if he made final 2, he was most likely going to win, so I was lucky to knock him out this early.

BMB said:
Don't worry Nabber; he forgot who he was up against. In all seriousness though, I knew that if he made final 2, he was most likely going to win, so I was lucky to knock him out this early.
You are a liar and a terrible person

timaeusTestified said:
I will need replacements for my game. As a warning, you could say I want to go back to basics, bring back the simple charm with the odd twist in UBB1. What do you think?
You will have my allegiance if you think of better tiebreakers.

Don't worry, mine will be crazy.

UBB4, I want to stop teaming up with the same people, but they are just so awesome as players.

Also, doing the HoH when I wake up tomorrow.

Here were everyone's times for the first part of the three part HOH.

BMB: 13:24
Lily: 13:20
LN1: 22:12

Which means, with a lead of 4 seconds, Lily wins part one of the three part challenge! She will move on to part 3. Part 2 will now begin between LN1 and BMB. The winner will face Lily in part 3. The winner of part 3 will choose a player to evict, and the final two will be voted on by the jury.

Challenge being sent!

Oh boy, it's about writing! can I judge, can I judge??

I wanna judge

Lily is already judging guys. (anonymously of course). Sorry.

I have a feeling that mine was not what you wanted, and that is probably going to make me lose.

Lily chose......

BMB's story!

You can post your stories here if you want, but I won't.

Last part between Lily and BMB!

Could you please post them? I'd very much like to see them.

BMB said:
Nabber said:

No way. My story...is not something for anyone but Lily - and NSM - to read.
Why is that?

Nabber said:
BMB said:
Nabber said:

No way. My story...is not something for anyone but Lily - and NSM - to read.
Why is that?

It's just...I got carried away, and overdid it a bit. I don't like writing when I get carried away, because I always make it really sad.

In this challenge, BMB and Lily had to guess what each jury member said.

Smasher: Were you surprised when you were named LN1's replacement nominee and sent packing?
A- Yeah, I thought it would be BMB.
B- Not really no.

Lily said A. BMB said B.

The correct answer was B.

Lily- 0
BMB- 1

Bop: Do you think you could have gotten more words in the Partner Challenge if you searched for words longer?
A. Durr
B. No, I'm horrible at those kind of things and M4E thought of most of them

Lily said B. BMB said A.

The correct answer was B. '

Lily- 1
BMB- 1

Toad85: You were brought into the game from a Pandora's Box that "uproared" the game. Do you think this put a target on your back?
A- Sure. People were probably scared of a possible inside connection between me and NSM that would give me an advantage no one else had.
B- Nah, I already had a huge target back from UBB2. Other houseguests (especially Nabber) probably thought I was going to manipulate them like the dickens a second time in a row.

Both players said B.

B was the correct answer. Because they both got it right, no points will be added.

Yoshiwaker: Do you think you could have gotten to the Final 4 or 5 if you hadn't dropped out?
A-Probably
B-Yeah

Both players said A.

A is correct, so no points are added.

GS: BMB evicted you in the Final Four. Do you think his choice was good
A- Hell yes I do even though he gave me his word that he was going to evict LN. 1 I can't fault him for kicking me out because that was the smart thing to do
B- When we consider that the theory of our institutions guarantees to every citizen the full enjoyment of all the fruits of his industry and enterprise, with only such deduction as may be his share toward the careful and economical maintenance of the Government which protects him, it is plain that the exaction of more than this is indefensible extortion and a culpable betrayal of American fairness and justice ... The public Treasury, which should only exist as a conduit conveying the people's tribute to its legitimate objects of expenditure, becomes a hoarding place for money needlessly withdrawn from trade and the people's use, thus crippling our national energies, suspending our country's development, preventing investment in productive enterprise, threatening financial disturbance, and inviting schemes of public plunder.

Lily said B. BMB said A.

The correct answer was A.

Lily- 1
BMB- 2

Nabber: How well do you think Lily has done in this game?
A - Lily has done a fantastic job in all of the User Big Brothers, and judging by her performance in this one, I think that she is almost guaranteed to win the game.
B - Lily has done a fantastic job in all of the User Big Brothers, and judging by her performance in this one, I think that she has a pretty good chance of winning the game.

Lily said A. BMB said B.

The correct answer is A.

Tied up! One more question left!

Lily- 2
BMB- 2

Dr. Javelin: What do you think you could have done to help you stay in the game longer?
A- Be more active.
B- Try to be friendlier with the other users.

They both said.... A.

Which was correct.

Tiebreaker will be sent.

B- When we consider that the theory of our institutions guarantees to every citizen the full enjoyment of all the fruits of his industry and enterprise, with only such deduction as may be his share toward the careful and economical maintenance of the Government which protects him, it is plain that the exaction of more than this is indefensible extortion and a culpable betrayal of American fairness and justice ... The public Treasury, which should only exist as a conduit conveying the people's tribute to its legitimate objects of expenditure, becomes a hoarding place for money needlessly withdrawn from trade and the people's use, thus crippling our national energies, suspending our country's development, preventing investment in productive enterprise, threatening financial disturbance, and inviting schemes of public plunder.

...oh Shoey...

...oh Shoey.

Shoey you should have made your fake answer about acclaim's marketing campaigns instead :(

Back