User Big Brother 3! ~ Lily Wins!

Re: User Big Brother 3! ~ Week 3:Toad85 in the House!

Nabber said:
New Super Mario said:
Dang I forgot those Zeros on for Brazil and must have missed the zeros for Shrek too and thought it was 43,000.

Set aside, those questions wouldn't really matter anyway. BMB would have still won for the ones I didn't mess up.

And so anyway, no story, he decided not to use it.

Eviction time!
Yet another classic "It doesn't matter" excuse, brought to you by NSM!
Right you are Nabber!

So, sorry guys for all the "confusion" from this week.

Next week should be normal with no twists and stuff.

Re: User Big Brother 3! ~ Week 3:Toad85 in the House!

New Super Mario said:
Nabber said:
New Super Mario said:
Dang I forgot those Zeros on for Brazil and must have missed the zeros for Shrek too and thought it was 43,000.

Set aside, those questions wouldn't really matter anyway. BMB would have still won for the ones I didn't mess up.

Eviction time!
Right you are Nabber!

No it does matter you are the host of a game you can't make simple mistakes like this you can't be wrong if the challenge is based off of facts which this one was and you were wrong twice one of them because you forgot some zeros (not excusable) and another one you just flat out lied about proving to me that you did not do any fact checking what so ever.

Re: User Big Brother 3! ~ Week 3:Eviction

Shoe, you are out of the game, so don't complain. I see your points, but, I am not perfect and expect me to make at least one more mistake down the road. I was just apologizing for it.

New Super Mario said:
Shoe, you are out of the game, so don't complain. I see your points, but, I am not perfect and expect me to make at least one more mistake down the road. I was just apologizing for it.
Dude, you can't just make mistakes like this. BMB never made mistakes like this. I mean, this is important stuff that you can't just mess up.

New Super Mario said:
Wow I wanna lay into you about the stupidity of your comments but I can't because I know I would end up flaming you
Nabber said:
New Super Mario said:
Dude, you can't just make mistakes like this. BMB never made mistakes like this. I mean, this is important stuff that you can't just mess up.
Also this is basically what a censored version of what I wanna say is

Nabber said:
New Super Mario said:
Yeah I understand that. I'm just saying I was apologizing and Shoe went all mad on me.

I promise I will try and not make more mistakes. And if you do, feel free to yell at me.

Crazy Jane said:
New Super Mario said:
Nabber said:
New Super Mario said:

Eviction time!
Right you are Nabber!

No it does matter you are the host of a game you can't make simple mistakes like this you can't be wrong if the challenge is based off of facts which this one was and you were wrong twice one of them because you forgot some zeros (not excusable) and another one you just flat out lied about proving to me that you did not do any fact checking what so ever.

I know it is serious, but I just picture Goomba's Shoe rant like a little old lady, screaming at the top of her lungs, which really isn't much at that point.

New Super Mario said:

The errors were a little messy here and there, but at least NSM did try to mend them a bit. Plus, the veto thing was luckily not as bad as it could have been. Granite, these are still bad, but at least he tried to make up for it. Besides, this week is pretty bad with errors and all, but if he's right, next week should be a lot cleaner.

Nabber said:

That you know of...

Everyone enters the diary room to cast there votes.

Dry-Petey and Vinnie wait nervously.

NSM: By a landside vote of almost everybody,

Vinnie, you are evicted from the Big Brother House.

Vinnie crys, packs up his things, and leaves quickly.

His picture fades to a shade of gray......

New Week!

Re: User Big Brother 3! ~ Week 4: HOH

Oh well...shouldn't have told one of my friends that you were after me.

It makes me happy knowing that I got the Veto the week he got HoH.

Fi said:
Oh well...shouldn't have told one of my friends that you were after me.

It makes me happy knowing that I got the Veto the week he got HoH.
Wait, didn't you get both?

I need three more, so I will wait until around noon, afternoon to start the next part (Pyro's, Waker's, and FE's)

Also just so you know, I am changing some people's descriptions a little bit to balance it out, because some people described more than others. I will still keep the main thing you said just add more or change some words.

GreenDisaster said:
I should of signed up for this one, I'm too impatient to wait for UBB4.
It will be worth it
I hope you like blue elephants
Majority rules may return, but not as you know it.

Re: User Big Brother 3! ~ Week 3: PTR Droppped Out! HOH, and Pandora's Box!

New Super Mario said:
Magus said:
Wait if I won the veto I would have put up an active user so I could actually get something done this week.
It wouldn't have mattered because PTR dropped out anyway and I would skip the eviction. Sorry about that. Don't blame me, blame PTR.
It's not my fault my house was on fire so I lost Internet. I just got it back today.

[me=Smasher][/me]

Back