User Big Brother 3! ~ Lily Wins!

Re: User Big Brother 3! ~ Week 3: PTR Droppped Out! HOH, and Pandora's Box!

New Super Mario said:
Nabber said:
You have got to be kidding me.
Nope. Toad and I planned this for a while now. Like a week or two.
Well that is once again fucking stupid

Crazy Jane said:
New Super Mario said:
Nabber said:
Well that is once again fucking stupid
What the heck is going on here?
Again, I agree with Shoey. Christ, this is two times in as many days.

Nabber said:
Crazy Jane said:
New Super Mario said:
Nabber said:
Well that is once again *bleep*ing stupid
He opened Pandora's Box, which unleashed Toad into the game. Pandora's Box can be good sometimes, or bad.

New Super Mario said:
Nabber said:
Crazy Jane said:
New Super Mario said:
Nabber said:
Well that is once again *bleep*ing stupid
He opened Pandora's Box, which unleashed Toad into the game. Pandora's Box can be good sometimes, or bad.
It's still fucking stupid that you planned it that you favored one user over another

So let me get this straight: you took sides with one of the players to get him to win, didn't send me a crucial message, then gave the HoH to someone who didn't even do anything?

Nabber said:
So let me get this straight: you took sides with one of the players to get him to win, didn't send me a crucial message, then gave the HoH to someone who didn't even do anything?
It's called logic Nabber

Crazy Jane said:
Nabber said:
It's called logic Nabber
"NSM logic".

Actually it wasn't gonna be Toad, he just happened to come to me and I suggested it.

Nabber said:
How did I take any sides? And if I didn't send it, it was by accident, and I am sorry.

New Super Mario said:
Actually it wasn't gonna be Toad, he just happened to come to me and I suggested it.

Nabber said:
How did I take any sides? And if I didn't send it, it was by accident, and I am sorry.
You did take sides you screwed one user and gave the thing that he won to a user that didn't do shit that is the literal definition of taking sides in a game

>suggested putting a dead player back into the game
>not taking sides

Have you guys ever seen Big Brother? Stuff like this happens all the time. It's not supposed to be always good, that's why it's called "Pandora's Box"

Nabber said:

Hold the phone. I've probably watched BB the most out of everyone here, and this is way too broken.

Letting someone back in the game is one thing, but making them automatically HoH after someone just won it is completely unfair. I know to expect the unexpected, but this is just wrong.

At least give the person that won HoH some immunity for actually winning the HoH.

They don't do something this extreme at all.

New Super Mario said:
Have you guys ever seen Big Brother? Stuff like this happens all the time. It's not supposed to be always good, that's why it's called "Pandora's Box"
So you conspire with another user to give him the advantage and yet you say your not taking sides

PLUS I didn't even get a chance to win because I never got the tiebreaker!

Fi said:
Nabber said:

Hold the phone. I've probably watched BB the most out of everyone here, and this is way too broken.

Letting someone back in the game is one thing, but making them automatically HoH after someone just won it is completely unfair. I know to expect the unexpected, but this is just wrong.

At least give the person that won HoH some immunity for actually winning the HoH.

I thought it was implied you were immune this week.

Sorry if that caused confusion

New Super Mario said:
Fi said:
Nabber said:

I'm less mad, but still....I better get to play in the next HoH too.

But really, they do mess with people, but not on such drastic measures.

Yeah you do, Toad won't though.

Nominations later this week and veto!

Fi said:
New Super Mario said:
Fi said:
Nabber said:

You know what would have made more sense making it so opening Pandoras box put Toad back in the game and made him immune for this week

So, to tally this up, you cheated two players and sided with another.

Crazy Jane said:
Fi said:
New Super Mario said:
Fi said:
Nabber said:

You know what would have made more sense making it so opening Pandoras box put Toad back in the game and made him immune for this week

Actually NSM, that is a really good deal. You should do that.

It will be more justified while still being unexpected.

Fi said:
Crazy Jane said:
Fi said:
New Super Mario said:
Fi said:
Nabber said:

Well he can't do it know once you make a decision you shouldn't go back on it

Crazy Jane said:
Fi said:
Crazy Jane said:
Fi said:
New Super Mario said:
Fi said:
Nabber said:

Well he can't do it know once you make a decision you shouldn't go back on it

This isn't the show. Besides, it's better to fix stuff right away before it's undo-able.

I prefer to think of it like the show what's done is done in my opinion

Alright, I'll do this:

BMB gains 3,000 dollars instead (Not as bad as a punishment)

Toad is immune

BMB still is HOH.

Back