I want to get interviewed on Late Night with Tabuu and Mason!

Contra(dictory)

also I hang out here, I guess
Whoa now, this isn't a sign-up place. No guarantees.

But if you want to get interviewed, tell me or Mase and we'll think about it. If we don't want to interview, we'll turn you down with all the subtlety of a sledgehammer brutally and make you cry for weeks gently. I hate sign-up sheets, but I see no reason not to put this out there.

Can I sign up?

What's the difference between saying I want to be interviewed and asking if you can sign up?

Tabuu rubs his hands together.

"It's working..." he says, grinning demonically, "All my plans are coming to fruition!" He pauses at the confused stares of the other people in the topic.

"Well," he says, having totally not just hinted at some evil plan, "I'll talk to Mason about it and see what he thinks."

Don't Fear said:

"It's working..." he says, grinning demonically, "All my plans are coming to fruition!" He pauses at the confused stares of the other people in the topic.

"Well," he says, having totally not just hinted at some evil plan, "I'll talk to Mason about it and see what he thinks."
Wait how could you have known we would be confused after all you completed these actions before anybody had actually seen your post

Matlock said:
Don't Fear said:

Wait how could you have known we would be confused after all you completed these actions before anybody had actually seen your post

Because normal people get confused when they see guys randomly talking about evil plans.

Which I totally wasn't.

Don't Fear said:
Matlock said:
Don't Fear said:

Because normal people get confused when they see guys randomly talking about evil plans.

Which I totally wasn't.
Yes but since you posted this i'm forced to assume you completed all of these actions before anybody could see it which would mean that your actions are unnecessary as well as the fact that since this a forum and not real life you aren't able to actually see anybody's reactions nor are you able to talk

Don't Fear said:
God damn it Matlock, I was trying to make a joke.
Look i'm a lawyer I don't believe in things that make the soul happy

If you ever want to interview me, I'll be more than happy to be interviewed.

(though i don't mind if you don't, it's still great)

Don't Fear said:
A common reaction to Goomba's Shoe.

You may eventually learn to go with him on these things or ignore it entirely.
Don't Fear said:

Admittedly, this is going quite well for you.

Dr. Javelin said:
Don't Fear said:
A common reaction to Goomba's Shoe.

You may eventually learn to go with him on these things or ignore it entirely.

Yeah, those are pretty much your options.

Now, I'm not saying that your chances are dependent on whether or not you do this, but, I would appreciate it very highly if people that want to get into Late Night would check out Typical Tragedy. Whether or not this is done will determine how much I fight for your getting interviewed- and hey, there's no harm in reading it. If you enjoy Late Night (more specifically, my writing and brand of humor) then you'll most certainly enjoy Typical Tragedy.

If you don't like Typical Tragedy, tell me on the topic where it's hosted. I value and respond to every piece of feedback I receive, and all I want to do is make something that people can enjoy.

Like I said though- your chances aren't dependent on whether or not you read Typical Tragedy. But I would really really appreciate it.

Back