Paper Mario 2 Trouble!

PeteyPiranhaLover

Why does Petey Piranha got to have haters?
I was playing the second Paper Mario, and I was in the Kehaul Key level.
But I got to the part where I had to hit the blue rock with my hammer four times, but I did it, and it didin't work! I even did a spinning hammer,
four times, but that didn't work either! The worst part is that I had saved in Rougeport, but forgot to save in Keyhaul Key. So now I have to start again from there. I even have to get bobbery to come with me again. So,
if anyone knows how to get past this please tell me! (Note: I even had the guide, but it wasn't very specific.)

Ok man.

There's a topic down there saying "VideoGame Help". You could have posted there.

But anyway talk to Flavio. He gives you a clue.

I don't remember what to do, so you're on your own.

(If I remember correctly I think you have to Ground Pound the statue.)

(Do the next Marioverse Battle Song when you have time)

(Replying to this topic is making my post count go up. Yahoo!)

Flavio's song has the answer right in it. It's hammering the red statue four times and ground pounding the blue one three times, or something like that. Listen to the song.

I did that! Except I read in my guide, that I had to ground pound the red
rock two times, and hammer the blue rock four times. But that didn't work. Instead, those fire monsters kept fighting me, until I died.

PeteyPiranhaLover said:
I did that! Except I read in my guide, that I had to ground pound the red
rock two times, and hammer the blue rock four times. But that didn't work. Instead, those fire monsters kept fighting me, until I died.
I know for sure it wasn't for two times on one of them, so your guide had a misprint.

Try getting Prima Guides, there better and more useful than Nintendo Power ones . More info, less chance of misprints

But i've only seen the nintendo Power guide for the game online. I've
never seen a prima one.

Hmmmmm, thats weird. Anyway, they do make the guides to MP4, 5, 6, and 7.

I thought they would.

f_Primabmpi_2a46m_290c9163.png

Official Nintendo Power Guides for Mario Party=Yes

Prima for Mario Party=No idea!

Wait... why are there fire guys killing you? Maybe you skipped a part or something?

I remember that part.. very easy. Just talk to Fabio. Duh. http://www.mlukfc.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_retarded.gif

RETURN OF THE DEMENTED SMILEY! :twisted:

I don't think that PeteyPiranhaLover is still stuck after 3 months.

Back