Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Kyurem

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
So now that we've finally seen Kyurem's full arsenal, now what is your opinion about the Tao Trio, ad even more specifically, your favorite? Well, I could tell you that I loved all three from the start (Despite Kyurem's battle difficulties) and ESPECIALLY Zekrom. You see, back when I got into Pokemon in Gen III, I imagined my own legendary. It would have my favorite types, electric and dragon, be black with red eyes, have wings and claws, and be a color mascot. After a few patient years, my dream actually came true! Not to mention that Reshiram was our first fire dragon, which is REALLY ironic. But Kyurem's typing really got me and his new forms even impress me more! So if I had to list them, it would be:

3. Kyurem
2. Reshiram
1. Zekrom

Despite their numbers, they are still my favorite legendaries to date! (Besides Arceus)

You should make this topic less narrow-minded and broaden it to "Favorite Legendary Pokemon".

Personally, I think Zekrom is the best. Not because of his stats, which make him the same as Reshiram except Attack-geared, but it's his looks that put him at the top in my opinion.

Not my favorite legendary, though. But my favorite Tao member.

Uber legendaries:
1. Mewtwo
2. Kyogre
3. Zekrom
4. Dialga
5. Deoxys (Normal Form)

Non-uber legendaries:
1. Azelf (So cute! <3)
2. Terrakion
3. Registeel
4. Regice
5. Thundurus (Technically in Ubers, but he's horribly outclassed there and I personally don't agree with Smogon on this. Same with Excadrill.)

While I did initially have a preference towards Zekrom initially, I started to become more of a fan of Reshiram after getting Pokemon Black. It really does seem elegant by appearance, yet it also does pack quite the power as well. I guess this may also be due to the fact that I usually prefer the underdogs as well in most situations as it I feel that it is much better to be unique as opposed to going with the crowd. ;)

I really like Zekrom's design. It looks awesome.

My Favorite is Reshiram! he looks soo cool, i just think he looks better than Zekrom :/

I like them all.
1. Zekrom (Looks says everything)
2. Kyurem
3. Reshiram
If Pokemon were real I'd love to come riding Zekrom.

Let's see. We have:

A giant fire-breathing-angel-dragon!
A giant lightning-spewing-mecha-dragon!

...and some kind of crippled ice dragon.

Drilbur said:
A giant lightning-spewing-mecha-dragon!
Mecha? What?

Zekrom and Reshiram are clearly references to the iconic Yu-Gi-Oh monsters Red Eyes Black Dragon and Blue Eyes White Dragon.

I didn't even think of mechs at all when I saw Zekrom. Registeel is the most mech-like Pokemon.

I hope Blue Eyes White Dragon and Red Eyes Black Dragon thing is a joke.

644Zekrom.png

Zekrom really does resemble a mech. I mean, it has an electrical turbine for a tail.

I think all three are awesome.

1. Zekrom
2. Reshiram
3. Regular Kyurem

Counting Kyurem's alternate formes...

1. Kyurem
2. Zekrom
3. Reshiram

Back