Do your parents know about your account?

My dad knows about my wiki account, but not my forum one.

My bro knows of my forum account, but not my wiki one.

My parents know that I'm doing something but I'm just shy of showing them what I'm on so it's kind of normal. I did mention a forum once but they probably forgot about it.

Discord said:
My parents know that I'm doing something but I'm just shy of showing them what I'm on so it's kind of normal. I did mention a forum once but they probably forgot about it.

Me too. Although there's nothing bad on here besides the occasional swearing, I used to always have a tab open to lilformers that way I could exit out of Mario Boards.

I mentioned this forum once while talking to either my dad or my mom, so they may know about my account.

They do know about my Wiki account and even about my position as a writer for The 'Shroom.

Yeah they know about it. They don't really care what I'm on though as long as I'm not on Facebook, which I never plan on getting anyway. :P

Smasher said:
Yeah they know about it. They don't really care what I'm on though as long as I'm not on Facebook, which I never plan on getting anyway. :P
tumblr_ltqxdgoLxs1qma6f8.gif

My parent doesn't know, but I don't think she'll care at this point since I'll be an adult soon. C:

My parents don't. If they did they wouldn't care as long as I didn't tell everyone my details. They just don't want me on facebook posting my lifestory so the whole world can see it, mty Brother plays online Minecraft and they are ok with that as long as he is safe, so if I told them they wouldn't really care. But I don't tell in that off chance that they don't want me on here or the fact my brother would signup and make an account straight away then tell my parents how I have a crush on the main character from my favourite game series.
So basically, no they don't.

Lily said:
My parents don't. If they did they wouldn't care as long as I didn't tell everyone my details. They just don't want me on facebook posting my lifestory so the whole world can see it, mty Brother plays online Minecraft and they are ok with that as long as he is safe, so if I told them they wouldn't really care. But I don't tell in that off chance that they don't want me on here or the fact my brother would signup and make an account straight away then tell my parents how I have a crush on the main character from my favourite game series.
You have a crush on Link?

I don't think my parents know that I post stuff here, and if they did, then it'd probably not matter that much. I would be yelled at by my mom for not doing schoolwork, though.

The only time I've ever mentioned this to anyone except someone at school is when I asked my mom if I could be allowed to go on the computer on Fridays late at night, like 8-10.

If you don't know why I would do that, please look at my purple stars of powah.

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Lily said:
You have a crush on Link?

They've known I've been here since I first joined back in 2007. They don't mind, although they like to remind me that e-friends aren't real friends quite often.

Back