Do your parents know about your account?

Until they hack Facebook, then we shouldn't have to worry too much about Google.
But yes we should still worry.

Dr. Javelin said:
You kids think that browser history is the only record your computer keeps of internet activity?

My dad keylogs my computer and has a program that secretly takes a screenshot every five minutes or so.
Oh man. If my aunt had that technology on my computer here, she'd instantly block this website as soon as she saw me post/read a post with a/catch a swear word.

Dr. Javelin said:
What? No, this forum's fine.

...did I forget to mention the proxy that blocks online shopping sites and other miscellaneous websites that have spooked him in random ways, such as Google?
[._. ]{

My Mum knows about my fourm account and wiki account

I never tell anyone ever about my internet life. Except my friends who care.

Anyway, I did tell my mother about this place a few years ago, but she forgot.

I've been to internet for that long time they don't even notice if I'm on computer. I could basically watch Peanut Butter Jelly Time on full voice and they wouldn't notice.
Oh, and I've started going to forums since I was 11 and currently I'm part of 10 forums where I have over 2000 intelligent, not spammy posts.

Koopa Kid!
My parents just check my history, I don't need to erase it because I normally don't do anything that isn't allowed. But if I do, I just delete it completely from the computer, since just deleting History isn't enough 8)

Dr. Javelin said:
You kids think that browser history is the only record your computer keeps of internet activity?

My dad keylogs my computer and has a program that secretly takes a screenshot every five minutes or so.
that's.... that's stupid.

My parents know about some accounts I have, since I've had to show them things at one time or another.

Luckily, they never check the browsing history on my computer.

Idk probably.

They know I browse the net, they know I like games, especially old classics like Mario, so they probably figured it out.

Not that big of a deal though, whole house is full of gamers.

Key logging is srsbsns bro. Dont joke about that. Also, lol screenshots.

Back