Is Super Mario Boards blocked at your school or not

Dr. Javelin said:
When the URL was forum.mariowiki.com, it was blocked under "Forums".

Now that it's named marioboards.com it's not blocked.

I think our schools use the same blocking system. :smug: The wiki is still blocked though, but for a stupid reason. It says "Classified in category/ies: Games". Sites that should fit in this category are sites full of flash games (Newgrounds and One More Level, for example). The wiki obviously shouldn't fit into this category, since it's a websites about games, not a website full of games. They may as well block Wikipedia if they're going to block the Super Mario Wiki.

Some pages are blocked while others are not. Also at school rude pictures don't come up (They appear as the fram with an x in it)

Mine is blocked, sadly. Anything to do with games is blocked. And this has discussion on Videogames as a topic sooooo.... It was blocked.

It is blocked at my school. Userpedia used to be on still but now thats blocked too. It blocks anything game related yet it hasnn't blocked Crash Mania. A Crash Bandicoot site I go on.

Most wikipedias aren't blocked. But the Mario wiki is. Its kind of strange. No other ones that are based around games are blocked.

Yeah both the wiki and here are blocked, categorized under games.

my fourm is not blocked at school The Wiki is. And UserPedia is not blocked as well

oh ok PTR Is The Fourm blocked at your school?

ok

None of the Super Mario Wiki expansions — Super Mario Wiki, Super Mario Boards and #mwchat — are blocked at my school. Same is true for all Userpedia expansions, too.

all game sites are blocked at my school except Begamer

Back